Imperial Entertainment TV and Movies > Gaming Corner

XBox One or PS4?

(1/3) > >>

Tamer:
I am gonna have to shell out the cash to get a new video game platform to play that new SW Battlefront. Does anyone have any preference of one system over another?

JDeck:
I find myself asking the same question. I'm not a big gamer but I love the Battlefront franchise. I've been partial to PlayStation. BF 1-2, on ps2, renegade squadron and elite squadron on PSP. I haven't bought a tv console since ps2. If they come out with a limited edition Battlefront ps4 or Xbox I just might have to pull the trigger on that. Otherwise I'll find the cheapest PS4 I can. Most of my electronics are Sony products they have always worked great for me. But that swbf game looks insane.

DarthSamurai:
I've already pre-ordered it on PC. mainly cause I don't have a Ps4 or Xbox :)

Tamer:
Almost everyone is saying go PS4 from what I have read yesterday. I am gonna wait to see if they come up with a SW Version. I am sure one of em will.

Tamer:
Everyone see that Playstation4 is gonna have a Darth Vader Themed Bundle?

http://www.engadget.com/2015/08/16/darth-vader-ps4/

"Between The Force Awakens, Battlefront and Disney Infinity, you're about to get your fill of Star Wars -- and Sony is determined to capitalize on that sci-fi feast with some special PlayStation systems. It's releasing two limited edition Darth Vader PS4 bundles that each include a distinctive 500GB console (emblazoned with the Sith Lord's face, naturally) and a controller whose red and white accents mimic Vader's chest panel. The core Battlefront Vader bundle includes both a Deluxe edition of its namesake shooter as well as a voucher for four vintage Star Wars games (Super Star Wars, Bounty Hunter, Jedi Starfighter and Racer Revenge). Head to Walmart, meanwhile, and you can spring for a Disney Infinity 3.0 Vader bundle that replaces Battlefront with Infinity and a matching figurine kit. And if you're just interested in software, there will be a plain PS4 bundle that includes Battlefront and the classic games.

Sony hasn't divulged pricing just yet, but we'd expect at least the Darth Vader kits to carry a premium over run-of-the-mill 500GB systems. All of the new hardware will be available on November 17th, and pre-orders are poised to start "soon.""

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version