Author Topic: Dioramas  (Read 21832 times)

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
Re: Dioramas
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2019, 01:19:51 AM »
So I went back all the way to Page 1 and enjoyed every single picture I looked at. Your latest project goes back to your very first one you shared here. Man, I love those diorama displays! All the different shapes you incorporate and the interchangable (even lighted?) screens are just awesome, awesome!
Did I miss anything or did you finish your Dexter's Diner in the meantime? Again, the shapes you created require very advanced skills (round corners for walls, tables and pillars...) - just amazing!
Your dioramas are most impressive and bring a lot of Star Wars nostalgia. Also the settings you depict are not done by many diorama builders. In fact I don't know any other projects of the Republic Venator Hallway or Dexter's Diner! Maybe the chancellor's office (with the office duel) of Revenge of the Sith is another attractive idea for you. I also plan on doing this for quite a while now, but you got the skills! I know Frank (NiubNiub) has done the project and I think to remember seeing one other project on YouTube. It's just one of my favorite scenes of Episode III and if I was George Lucas I would have done that fight of five MUCH longer!

If you have some spare time, would you add a little desciption to your dioramas? You don't need to share the recipe, but sometimes I can't guess which scnene you exactly depicted. That'd be very helpful.
Anyhew you made some unique pieces there! Ackbar's chair is one of my favorite ones!
Thanks for sharing all the goodness and much respect from me!

- Philipp 

Offline larifari

• Commander
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #106 on: September 04, 2019, 10:30:19 AM »
Damn brilliant work mate.

Ron
Thank you Ron!!  ;)0/ 0/

Offline larifari

• Commander
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #107 on: September 04, 2019, 10:31:26 AM »
This is really amazing! The work you have done is inspiring.
Thank you soo much Starchaser!! ;) 0//

Offline larifari

• Commander
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #108 on: September 04, 2019, 10:49:30 AM »
So I went back all the way to Page 1 and enjoyed every single picture I looked at. Your latest project goes back to your very first one you shared here. Man, I love those diorama displays! All the different shapes you incorporate and the interchangable (even lighted?) screens are just awesome, awesome!
Did I miss anything or did you finish your Dexter's Diner in the meantime? Again, the shapes you created require very advanced skills (round corners for walls, tables and pillars...) - just amazing!
Your dioramas are most impressive and bring a lot of Star Wars nostalgia. Also the settings you depict are not done by many diorama builders. In fact I don't know any other projects of the Republic Venator Hallway or Dexter's Diner! Maybe the chancellor's office (with the office duel) of Revenge of the Sith is another attractive idea for you. I also plan on doing this for quite a while now, but you got the skills! I know Frank (NiubNiub) has done the project and I think to remember seeing one other project on YouTube. It's just one of my favorite scenes of Episode III and if I was George Lucas I would have done that fight of five MUCH longer!

If you have some spare time, would you add a little desciption to your dioramas? You don't need to share the recipe, but sometimes I can't guess which scnene you exactly depicted. That'd be very helpful.
Anyhew you made some unique pieces there! Ackbar's chair is one of my favorite ones!
Thanks for sharing all the goodness and much respect from me!

- Philipp
Hi Darth More/Philipp!Thanks for the kind words!Nooo i don't finish Dexter's dine,it's on the top of the shelf now! ;D-I just don't have time for it now.And its HUGE!If you need any question about the desciption,just ask me!(the last time i just upload some random pics,because i don't have time to upload all pics(more than 100 :-X) that i made during the making :o)