Author Topic: Black Series 6" Scout Trooper with Speederbike  (Read 11641 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Black Series 6" Scout Trooper with Speederbike
« on: July 20, 2014, 01:04:35 PM »
Our buddy Dayton Allen reviews the new 6" Scout and Speederbike:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=806723546018020&id=121610277862687

"My pictorial review of the upcoming 6" Star Wars Black Series Scout Trooper with Speederbike! 16 images in all. Absolutely AWESOME set! The bike is very detailed, and is well put together. The clear stand takes a few minutes to get the hang of but once you do you can get the bike into some pretty wicked poses. The Scout Trooper is an excellent figure! Tons of detail in the suit, great articulation (especially for riding the bike), solid and steady. The ONLY complaint I have is the troopers handgun. Keep those little clear rubber bands that hold this pistol in place....if not this will be the first thing you loose of this set. The ankle holster alone will not hold the pistol tight.
Enjoy the images and please share! This is a great item to get excited about!! Great job Hasbro! Now I need a few more of these as well as Luke and Leia versions (please make it so Hasbro)!"

Offline Wardog

• I'M THE GREEN MAN
  • Colonel
Re: Black Series 6" Scout Trooper with Speederbike
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 12:04:46 PM »
Got two of these myself the other day.  I REALLY like these.  I hope Hasbro release a Leia and Luke in Endor attire soon...will make for some great action shots.
ALL HAIL THE HIGH ORDER OF DWARF THROWERS FROM THE BIG FLOWER MYSTERY HOUSE OF BADONKADONK

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Black Series 6" Scout Trooper with Speederbike
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 06:01:58 AM »
Thats a question I wish we had asked at NYCC too. I will go add that to the list.