General Collecting > Sideshow

SSC 1:6 AT-AT Driver

(1/5) > >>

Tamer:

Sideshow announces Sixth Scale AT-AT Driver!

I logged into Facebook and saw my pal Dayton had posted this above image on my page and needless to say I think I hollered so loud they could hear me on the West Coast. He saw it posted by our good friend Jayson at Yakface.com and perhaps we can figure out a joint review when this one comes in. Needless to say I am pretty excited for more images as well as the pre-order information. Look for us to shout that from the heavens when they do start taking orders. Till then check out the preview materials directly from Sideshow. What a great day!

jkno:
Proto and SDCC pics:

Tamer:
I sure am looking forward to this.

Look for me to be all over the pre-order info when it is out folks.

jkno:
Waiting for this too.

Tamer:

Sideshow releases new images of their Sixth Scale AT-AT Driver!

"Suited for cold climate battle, the AT-AT driver comes fitted in a standard-issue uniform, featuring a streamlined helmet connected by pressurized hoses to a life support system, and glossy white armor over a pristine grey flight suit.

Interchangeable driving gauntlets feature a com-link and allow dexterity for handling AT-AT controls, while positive gravity pressure boots keep him grounded in all situations.

Although typically found in the cockpit, Sideshow’s Exclusive Imperial AT-AT driver also comes armed with a vintage inspired rifle blaster (shown below) – a nostalgic feature Star Wars collectors are sure to enjoy.

Ready to serve the Galactic Empire with honor and distinction, the Imperial AT-AT driver will be an exceptional addition to any Star Wars Hoth or military collection!

Both the regular and Exclusive editions of the Imperial AT-AT Driver Sixth Scale Figure will be priced at $209.99, with optional payment plans available. Pre-orders begin this Thursday, October 15th.

Click here to go see the great new images. I cannot wait until tomorrow to get mine ordered. I have been waiting for a long time on this one!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version