Royal Guard
General Grevious
Snaggletooth
Bespin Lando
Bespin Han Solo
Ithorian (Hammerhead ANH)
Jaxxon (Marvel Comics)
Grand Admiral Thrawn
ARC Trooper Commander Colt (REMOVABLE HELMET)
ARC Trooper Commander Blitz
ARC Trooper Havoc
ARC Trooper Hammer
ARC Trooper Echo (REMOVABLE HELMET)
ARC Trooper Fives (REMOVABLE HELMET)
Echo (BAD BATCH)
Commander Fil
Scythe (TANGO COMPANY)
Trap (TANGO COMPANY)
Ox (TANGO COMPANY)
Edge (TANGO COMPANY)
Havoc (TANGO COMPANY)
Pulsar (TANGO COMPANY)
Goji (Pilot)
Rod (Pilot)
Denal
Denal (CAD BANE DISGUISE)
Dogma
Kix
Jesse
Hardcase
Republic Commando Gregor
Buzz (w/ Minigun)
Axe
Kickback
Pre Visla
Mandolorian (MAUL FOLLOWER)
Maul Super Commando (MANDO)
Kit Fisto (CW)
Sixtat (THE BOX)
Embo (THE BOX)
Derrown (THE BOX)
Jakoli (THE BOX)
Rako Hardeen (THE BOX)
Darth Revan ( kotor)
Arcanna (kotor knights of the Fallen empire video game)
Royal Guard Kir kanos (crimson empire)
Rako hardeen (clone wars)
Bo katan
Hondo Karr (in Mandalorian Beskar'gam)
Dr. Demagol
Imperial dignitary Sim Aloo
Trachta (with removable breather)
Special edition Sifo Dyas with jedi robes and rasis chamber
clone trooper Tup
clone commander fox
Kage Warrior leader (clone wars ep "bounty")
Qu Rahn (in jedi robes)
Rahm kota
proxy droid
obelislk (mandalorian droid)
Darth Vindican

Author Topic: 2015 6" Fans Choice Poll  (Read 8607 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
2015 6" Fans Choice Poll
« on: June 29, 2015, 06:20:56 AM »

"Hello, STAR WARS fans!

Hasbro is pleased to once again invite you and your readers to help determine its next STAR WARS Fans’ Choice figure! And for the first time ever, the STAR WARS Fans' Choice poll will choose a 6-inch scale STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES figure!

We would like to invite you to submit nominees from your fans for the Fans’ Choice poll, which will determine a character to be included in Hasbro’s STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-inch action figure line in the near future.

PLEASE NOTE: All STAR WARS characters are eligible for the poll, EXCEPT characters from STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS. If you have any questions about whether a character would or would not be eligible, please let us know and we'll do our best to answer.

Also note: Any characters from the STAR WARS REBELS or STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS animated series would be sculpted in the realistic style of the STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES line.

Poll your readers to determine the characters they wish to be considered for the next STAR WARS Fans’ Choice figure and share your outlet’s top 5 list with me no later than 12 a.m. EST on Wednesday, July 1 (9 pm PST on Tuesday June 30). All polling result lists will be combined and weighed equally, with the #1 character on each list worth 6 points, the #2 character worth 5 points, the #3 worth 4 points, etc.

The resultant point values will be used to generate the final ballot of 6 choices, which will be launched at 9 am PST on July 2 on StarWars.com. The winning character will be announced at Hasbro’s STAR WARS panel, July 10 at Comic-Con International in San Diego.

Thanks for taking part in this historic Fans' Choice poll for STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES!"

So we don't have a lot of time to get this done so my plan is to get the nominations done this weekend and then we can vote for a few days till I submit our top 5 list.

Vote for your top 5 and I will submit our top 5 by the due date on Wednesday!

Offline TakeshiInhaba

• Ensign
Re: 2015 6" Fans Choice Poll
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 04:49:31 PM »
My votes are out. :)

So many beautiful CC figures in the list, a shame i can only pick 5.
"Arent you a little short for a stormtrooper?"
"Shut up!"

Offline clonedenal

• Ensign
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 05:08:38 PM »
Same ;)

I wish the whole list just came to life!
Clones are the best. Enough said.

()rr

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 05:18:27 PM »
My brother told me he read on Jedi temple archives that the next wave will include Jango fett and general grievous. So that's one of the issue I have with this is how are we supposed to know what is already in the planning stage.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2015, 07:03:35 PM »
My votes are in.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 03:33:20 AM »
One can always assume some of the major players will get made, but some of the more obscure characters probably won't see the light of day unless part of something like this. I keep remembering Jocasta Nu and how she probably would never have been made except for the Hasbro Poll.

Keep voting and spread the word about voting as this will wrap up tonight as of 9pm Pacific Time.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2015, 02:21:16 PM »
Don't forget to vote folks. I am gonna try to stay up a little later tonight so I can submit the vote as late as they are letting me, but have to get it sent in by the due time or they won't take it!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 03:40:42 AM »
The votes were submitted as you see above. I can definitely live with the list we submitted this time out and would love to see them all made.

1. Snowtrooper:

2. Zuckuss

3. Dengar

4. 4-LOM

5. Darth Revan

6. Bo Katan

All the images above are artwork renditions of these characters and some great artwork at that. Thanks to those of you who took the time to vote. I wish more people would have, but I do feel at least we are sending off a good list this time around.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2015, 04:34:20 AM »
Zuckuss is a great choice, the 2010 saga legends 30th anniversary of TESB Zuckuss was in my opinion one of the best figures Hasbro ever made. If its anything like that would  be awesome.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 11:44:57 AM by JDeck »

Offline Mandalore25

• Colonel
  • For Mandalore!
    • DarthArmoressCustoms
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2015, 12:08:46 PM »
I must admit I'm disappointed Hasbro would eventually make a snowtrooper on their own, but EU characters are otherwise off limits the rest of the time, if there was even 1 you'd ever want why vote it up? I understand differing opinions, and respect that, but snowtrooper seems likely on Hasbro's existing hit list. I mean no disrespect to those who voted differently, I'm not saying wrong, or foolish, just different. If there's no EU character wanted it makes perfect sense, that and Zuckuss does get tossed aside a lot. On another note, the artwork is phenomenal, great renditions of each character.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2015, 12:59:14 PM »
When episode 7 comes out there will be less OT/Prequel characters in each wave. Right now they have waves of four 2 OT, 2 PT. So it could take years to get around to even the most basic figures after ep.7 releases because they're slicing the pie between three trilogies/eras. My opinion is 6" should be reserved for movie characters, since they make so few at a time. 3.75 they continue to produce them and have produced for many years so you can get those obscure characters. But snowtrooper does seem like a given, seeing that they make at least one stormtrooper/clone trooper in every wave. But like I said it may change after ep.7
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 01:13:30 PM by JDeck »

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
    • Riff Valley Design Works
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2015, 03:04:31 PM »
I gotta say I am rather disappointed in most of the choices too. Darth Revan and Bo Katan absolutely yes I agree with, great choices. The other four are obvious characters HASBROken has in their stable that they will without a doubt get around to making. I would have preferred a Darth Malgus, a Kir Kanos Imperial Guard, ANY Republic Commandos, Mara Jade, Demagol, more EU (or now as they call it Legends)  ::) figures if given the choice to pick. Oh well, to each his own.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2015, 04:32:43 AM »
Folks the vote is what it is. I wish more folks would have voted so we would have had a broader set of opinions, but thats America in a nutshell. If I do it again I do believe I am going to have folks email me their votes so I can do a daily tally. I am wondering if the smf forums is just too complicated for some folks to want to figure out? Look for the final vote today on Star Wars.com!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2015, 09:22:18 AM »

The Fans Choice Poll is live at Star Wars.com!

"Which icon of a galaxy far, far away will be the next to join Hasbro’s critically-acclaimed, highly-detailed, and all-around awesome Star Wars: The Black Series line of 6-inch figures? It’s up to you — starting now!

The winner will be announced at Hasbro’s San Diego Comic-Con Star Wars panel on July 10. Until then, exercise your galactic right and vote!"

It was nice to see at least a couple from our list make it! Right now it seems Darth Revan is in the lead. I hope this sends a message to Disney about the love folks have for the EU (what they are now calling Legendary Canon). Folks please make sure you vote and spread the word!

Offline CloneTroopr

• Commander
    • CloneTroopr's Customs FaceBook Page
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2015, 11:16:21 AM »
I'm really happy that Darth Revan made it into the final round. If he wins, he'll be my first 6-inch figure!  DH

Customs Thread: http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF/index.php?topic=7528.0
FaceBook Page: CloneTroopr's Customs