Author Topic: Target Exclusive Hoth Ultimate Battle Pack  (Read 3632 times)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Target Exclusive Hoth Ultimate Battle Pack
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2009, 03:26:47 PM »
Ah, so in a way, I kind of know you. No, I sold the set with the rack in it, some time ago and had forgotten when I talked to Jay about that. Could you show a pic to me so that I can remember what it looks like and guage the difficulty of making a mold and castings?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2009, 03:35:46 PM »
Well now, I didn't know you were selling that snowy atst, I might have bit on that one! LOL. I too am looking forward to the new atst, but am gonna require a few aesthetic piecies so it is fully accurate. Oh Clint....

Offline DS-61-2

• Commander
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2009, 03:43:09 PM »
Sure I sent the link from rebel Scum seemed easier, http://www.rebelscum.com/POTF2CTstormtrooper.asp  that way you can see it beside a figure and detailed photos in good light.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2009, 03:47:55 PM »
Well, that isnt the one I was thinking of but seems alot more doable, to me.  The one I was thinking of came with a TRU death star figure and accessory set, i believe.

Tamer, I had no idea you would have wanted that atst. Too late now, buddy, as it's sold. Sorry.

Yes I could help with your other atst needs, of course.

Offline DS-61-2

• Commander
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2009, 03:52:49 PM »
Well that makes me feel a little better knowing there is a little hope that it could be done for my Imperial bunker and death star DIO's I need at present count around 25 or so I have 5 lol so I would be buying quite a few and the blaster rifles to fill them also the rifle has managed to get alot better over the years the lattest I belive was with 4-LOM in the 30th Anniversary collection.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2009, 03:56:25 PM »
Well now, it sounds like I have some diorama pics to look forward too. Sounds massive DS!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2009, 04:02:18 PM »
I cant remember if I have that 4 lom. I am sure that I do. I will have to go check. I am a bit short on mold material to do the job but I am always looking for a good excuse to make more molds. I am waiting on that new imp pilot evo set to put together another helmet mold and there are some clone weapons that Jay has been asking for.

We are posting so fast tonight, this is the second time my post was cancelled out when hitting the post button at the same time as someone else.

Offline DS-61-2

• Commander
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2009, 04:13:28 PM »
It is massive with a Echo Hangar in the background only the outside door and about 7 inchs inside just to give it definiton, the trench was a pain, to do but with the new guide to vehicles and vessels it has the battle of hoth and shows the entire trench it helped to get it right. the figures come up to the height as they did in the movie and with the new blaster cannon with the hoth soldier it looks way better.

If you can not find it I have a few extra laying around, I am to the Empire as Jay is to the Republic lol, I do not want to make it seem as though I am in a rush, if you think it is possible and when your are ready to try if you decide to I will glady send the parts along to help out. I am after anything Imperial weapons,armor,helmets,blasters ect. lol