Author Topic: Dag's Basement collection  (Read 7701 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Dag's Basement collection
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2019, 05:19:47 AM »
Daggone that looks nice. Man it looks like it will hold a ton of figures.

So hoping mine comes in a nice box on Tuesday. You are the first Shipyarder to officially unveil theirs. Off to share.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2019, 05:03:57 AM »
Dag, these pictures are priceless! My favourite picture so far is the one, Tamer posted on the frontpage! I'm very glad you backed the barge! I would've done the same if it had been open internationally.
Your setup looks awesome! Recently, I thought of making a Desert Skiff myself - fortunately Hasbro give us an all-new one. Are you going to keep your POTF skiffs and replace them with two of the new ones?
Your Khetanna looks stunning and just had to become part of your collection!
Are you going to add some sand and recreate the scene at the Sarlacc Pit of ROTJ?

One thing is still quite sad to me: As you said the money and long wait was well worth it! Now that we got the barge and you are the very first member on here who shares pictures of your barge, I'm surprised that there aren't more comments, yet.

I also need to add some words to my first comment from 3 years ago: I just love your basement! I think it would be my favourite place to be after coming home from work. I like your collection of costumes and props, too!
Your setup of Endor and Hoth are popular, too! I think I even found them on google while doing some research. The Yavin 4 Hangar is something special, too, and as said before, your Tantive IV hallways look brilliant!

Thank you for sharing your collection, congrats to the barge & much fun with this miraculous beauty!
I'm very happy for you!

- Philipp

Offline Dag Marus

• Ensign
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2019, 07:33:27 PM »
Thanks, man!  I'm keeping my Skiffs because I have a son on the way and I fully intend on indoctrinating him into at least the OT Star Wars.  I gave a lot of my excess stuff to my nephew, so now I'm putting stuff away for the future, so he won't be going after my stuff.  (This room is SO getting locked once that kid starts walking.)

Offline rastanz

• Darth Wannawanga
  • Cadet
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2019, 08:03:02 PM »
Wonderful collection, I had fun browsing your photo's, the props, costumes, figures, the vehicles (I was making flying sound effects lol), the Tantive corridor scene diorama is very cool and my fav, love me some dead Rebels laying around on the floor ;D

Diggin' that Firefly poster too, I'm a big fan of the series and the movie was exceptionally good.

That Jabba Barge is beautiful, it must weigh a ton? and the Skiffs just compliment it's presence, just awesome... I sadly missed out on the Barge due to the fact that HasLab were restricting international sales, but never mind, at least I'll get to see all the photo's of everyone's that did manage to purchase it.

Great post and thanks for sharing.

Offline Dag Marus

• Ensign
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2019, 10:53:50 PM »
Dear God, I love this thing. 

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2019, 06:21:02 AM »
It looks pretty good. I like that orange color!