Author Topic: Revoltech 1/12 scale C-3PO  (Read 1543 times)

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
Revoltech 1/12 scale C-3PO
« on: April 08, 2015, 09:28:10 PM »
Here is the the 1/12 scale C-3PO from Revoltech in Japan. I picked this guy up on eBay for about $57 shipped from Japan. His overall look is outstanding. The sculpt is spot on and the paint job is very good. It seems that they did some minor weathering to him which gives him that " in between " look. He's not ceremony shiny or Tatooine filthy. He is a tad tall compared to Hasbro 6" figures. His articulation us superb. There is too much to list but I do think it's worth mentioning that the head cannot tilt to the side. He can nod up and down and turn 360. Also I wanted to add that the hips are just forward and backward swivel, and there is an upper thigh left/right swivel. He comes with an extra set of grip hands, footpeg stand, rear plugin stand, and mouse droid. The mouse droid looks really cool but the wheels do not roll, which was disappointing. I do want to add that the foot stand did peg into the Hasbro figures feet. Overall I give him a 9 out of 10. I think the paint could have been better, but I know he'll still be superior to the Hasbro version.

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
Re: Revoltech 1/12 scale C-3PO
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 09:31:44 PM »
More pics...

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Revoltech 1/12 scale C-3PO
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 02:55:54 AM »
I have been wondering about this one. I am telling you can no one put a vac metal paint job on this guy? From what I understand it was paint apps that caused Hasbro to delay their release. Great review and thanks or sharing it. Time for me to go share.