Author Topic: Episode 78: C7 Customizing Preview  (Read 2819 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Episode 78: C7 Customizing Preview
« on: April 01, 2015, 03:20:05 AM »

Its time to talk about what customizing fun you can get into at Celebration Anaheim! To do that Frank Diorio will stop by the talk about his C7 Diorama Workshop and Jamie Follis will stop by the talk about the customizing panels!

All this should hopefully start around 6:15PM Eastern tonight!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Episode 78: C7 Customizing Preview
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 08:34:09 AM »
Folks, I don't know how many of you got the chance to watch this live, but it is now on our front page and in the archives page:

http://imperialshipyards.net/CAFN/index.html

For those who might want to see what C7 Custom Fun you can get into as well as give it a shout out to spread the word as those folks need supplies and donations. As you were able to see if you watched live, poor Frank had a power outage so we didn't get him on, but Jamie did an admirable job showcasing the Diorama Workshop. Stay tuned as we try to get Frank on soon to finish this up.

Another note, for those who prefer the mp3 download links be sure to use it and spread that word too as we pay for that service. If not enough folks are using it I am just gonna cancel it!

Thanks again to Dan and Jamie for a great podcast. We even have further news regarding CAFN, but I am gonna keep it to myself until I can flesh it out a bit more. Lets just say it will mean for CAFN Podcasting as we try to expand the focus a bit. I love SW Customizing and it will always be my first love, but there are so many other things and lines out there that we have really just started scratching the surface. Its time to give those folks some love too!