Author Topic: C7 Diorama Workshop, Custom figure panel, & classes at Celebration  (Read 1441 times)

Offline sillof

• Cadet
    • SILLOF'S WORKSHOP
For our 2nd straight celebration I will be hosting the panel on action figure customizing. The panel is on the collectors stage 210AB on Friday from 12-1. The panel will feature the work of many customizers, as well as tips, tricks, resources, line debuts, figure giveaways, and the coveted limited edition collector's track pins. The time I really wanted to go more in depth with the specifics of how the hobby is done in all of its various forms. I also wanted to share the work of more customizers this time around. I think the panel does both nicely. I have an 60 minutes this year as opposed to 45 minutes at C6.

The other event is something new I am trying this year. I usual I will be helping out at the Diorama Workshop (this years them is Cloud City) We are located in Hall B directly next to the Hasbro who is officially sponsoring us. Two times a day each day I will be offering classes to help people learn how to do the hobby. Attendees will sign up at the show and have to bring 2 figures - one to modify and one to donate. Be sure to come check it out and please spread the word. I if you would like to donate figures or parts for us to me to use at the show please contact me at sillof@sillof.com.

I justed posted some new graphics and specific info on my site along with images of PeakOB1 & Sithfire30 figures we will be giving away
http://www.sillof.com/C7.htm

Thanks and I hope to see a lot of you at the show!

Jamie
sillof

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: C7 Diorama Workshop, Custom figure panel, & classes at Celebration
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 05:35:31 AM »
Sounds like fun to me. Let me go get this on our various social forums.