Author Topic: AjuntaPall's Customs- Hondo Ohnaka (rebels) & Tee Watt Kaa  (Read 135531 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
That is one great looking head if you ask me, and your first try? You have a future in sculpting too.

Offline Sjefke

• Commodore
  • The Yuzzum is in
Nice work and original sculpt.
Bravo.

Offline AjuntaPall

• Captain
  • Thought is the cause of it ALL!
Sorry guys I have been busy trying to work on these mandos. First I'd like to thank you all.
Stan thanks for the encouragement, looking and commenting, I appreciate it and I will have to check out iambobafetts version I'm sure its excellent as he's a great customizer.

Tamer thanks for your encouragement as well, you guys really don't know how much it means to me, I second guess myself A LOT. And I hope to get much better at sculpting once I get some apoxy and more practice. Its a lot of fun.

Sjefke I appreciate you brother, yeah it was a late night thing I guess. I saw how it was possible and went for it. Lol
THANKS GUYS!! now for some more customs

« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 11:23:19 PM by AjuntaPall »
THE FORCE is strong with this one...

Roger Roger....

Offline AjuntaPall

• Captain
Okay so I did another head sculpt at the same time I did the Vergere fig. This one is of Darth Tenebrous. Hope you guys enjoy

Roger Roger....

Offline AjuntaPall

• Captain
So I felt like the body was a tad too small for the scale of that big head of Tenebrous and so I went with another body and used the smaller one for another custom I'm working on.

Roger Roger....

Offline AjuntaPall

• Captain
Ya know ever since I got the Darth Plagueis the wise fig and started listening to the audio book about Plagueis I've wanted a Darth tenebrous. I figured hasbro would never make him so thought I should just make him myself. I knew he was a bith so I looked through my collection for Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes cantina band figures. No luck. So months went by and it wasn't until I was working on Vergere until I realised I could easily sculpt his head myself from scratch. He looks like a stereotypical alien ( a grey  to be exact) to me. So here it goes

Btw the pic makes the scale of Tenebrous look much taller but he is not that much taller about half a heads length maybe.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 12:49:01 AM by AjuntaPall »

Roger Roger....

Offline AjuntaPall

• Captain
Also did a Sheev Palpatine apprentice with a custom lightsaber  ;)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 12:46:33 AM by AjuntaPall »

Roger Roger....

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Update on the front page. I like your Tenebrous.

Offline CandyBlues

• Ensign
    • Facebook
Wicked figs man, love the book. Ive listened to it like 6 times now.
Couple pages of notes for the  figs intend to put
together in good time.

Offline AjuntaPall

• Captain
Thanks tamer you are thee man!!! DH
Thank you candyblues for taking time out to look and comment. Yeah I've been doing the same with the audiobook. I really need to grab a hard copy of the novel for my collection as well. Enjoy guys more to come

Roger Roger....

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
Wow Well done ! I have not gotten around to finishing the book yet perhaps its time lol   Tenebrous. turned out well keep them coming

Offline AjuntaPall

• Captain
Yes sir! Mr. Jedi1977 thanks for taking time and commenting and looking. Much appreciated.

Roger Roger....

Offline AjuntaPall

• Captain
I have to give partial credit for the inspirational direction to do this character Sim Aloo, to my Stan aka the man! Lol here's the updated version of him here
IMPERIAL DIGNITARY SIM ALOO
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 06:26:13 PM by AjuntaPall »

Roger Roger....

Offline AjuntaPall

• Captain
While I was doing sim aloo along with some other works in progress that I'll post here in a few days, I also put together this
GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN &YSALAMR
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 06:24:31 PM by AjuntaPall »

Roger Roger....

Offline Stan

• Commander
  • All Hail the Empire!
Wow, really like paint app on Sim Aloo,  like the softgoods on him as well, their few on that I blown away on the Jedi upabove are fantastic!
Keep plugging away, if you get a chan buy you some " the Green Stuff", it help , the stuff amazing!  Working on a 2-1B right now, again from CustomJedi, his concept and part on this amazing.  Just order water slide decals for the blue gonk droid which is away from being done.  3 3/4 water slide decals on the rebel pilots helmets , got figures cross on this! I would like to finish off with Theron Nett and and finish the decal that Hasbro never put on the helmet , Biggs come to mind!