Author Topic: AjuntaPall's Customs- Hondo Ohnaka (rebels) & Tee Watt Kaa  (Read 135706 times)

Offline AjuntaPall

• Captain
  • Thought is the cause of it ALL!
Cont...

NON ANIMATED STAR WARS REBELS CUSTOMS

HERA SYNDULLA (realistic version)
Btw if anyone's got any ideas as to what I could use to make her pilot leash strap thingys please by all means leave comments and suggestions.  I've tried everything from painting them on her legs to manipulating twist ties, and nothing seems to work for me as good as the real thing. Thanks for looking
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 04:14:27 PM by AjuntaPall »
THE FORCE is strong with this one...

Roger Roger....

Offline AjuntaPall

• Captain
 NON ANIMATED STAR WARS REBELS CUSTOMS

HERA SYNDULLA (Realistic version)

Roger Roger....

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
Cool. I'm liking the realistic animated characters.

Offline AjuntaPall

• Captain
Thanks Jdeck I appreciate your comments and thanks for looking. More to come stay tuned..

Roger Roger....

Offline Stan

• Commander
  • All Hail the Empire!
Great customs, nice vibrant colors!  The part you put together are really nice!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
I like your Hera. Off to share.

The Pilot Harness I have seen folks make with paper to using a bottom half of a rebel pilot, even at AT-AT Driver has this type of harness too.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
Hera looks good. For the harness, you might check out gi joe figures. I know that the airborne figure has a harness that's too dark but the right design. Some casting sites might carry loose harnesses as well, I haven't checked that out. Oh... I just thought of the vintage collection bossk as well - you could modify his harness. Hope that helps.

Offline AjuntaPall

• Captain
Thanks guys for looking and your comments. Stan, tamer (thanks for the FP), starchaser. Thank you guys for the suggestions for the harness leash strap thingys lol. Yeah I tried a rebel pilots harness and the straps where too small to fit around Lady Jayes thick pant legs so I wil probably more than likely be fabricating them out of some twist ties after all. They seem to look the best. Atleast until I figure something else out. Once again THANKS GUYS. Yo All ROCK  bbfet

Roger Roger....

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
If the pilot harness doesn't fit around the legs you could cut them and bridge the gap with a piece of plastic or whatever you know. Just make the cut in the back to be less noticeable. I do stuff like that all the time after you paint it it makes no difference.
  Or you could do like some military modelers do, take some foil (aluminum or lead), fold it into strips at the correct thickness and make the harness that way. One long strip from front to back. One medium sized strip connecting to the small loops around the legs. Its a bit involved I've never tried it though.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 10:31:19 PM by JDeck »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
I have always thought you might be able to make a cool looking one using smaller plastic zip ties too.

Offline AjuntaPall

• Captain
Here's more of the NON ANIMATED Star Wars Rebels customs

KANAN & EZRA (realistic version) and Kanan is disciplining ezra that his Helmet collection is getting out of hand. Hehe  ;D
with a group pic of the rest of the crew, I'm still working on ideas for a zeb and chopper.
Btw I found a way to work out the harness problem. You won't believe what I used. Lol hope you guys enjoy
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 05:36:03 AM by AjuntaPall »

Roger Roger....

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Nice update. Off to share.

You have me curious on your harness solution. Do share!

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
Thanks guys for looking and your comments. Stan, tamer (thanks for the FP), starchaser. Thank you guys for the suggestions for the harness leash strap thingys lol. Yeah I tried a rebel pilots harness and the straps where too small to fit around Lady Jayes thick pant legs so I wil probably more than likely be fabricating them out of some twist ties after all. They seem to look the best. Atleast until I figure something else out. Once again THANKS GUYS. Yo All ROCK  bbfet

Use white flat elastic stretch cord.  It's what I've used to make belts and straps for my figures.  You can find it at walmart.  It takes superglue very well and you can form it into the straps that you need, and because it's stretchy you can make it slightly smaller than her leg and it will fit tight to it.

I can find pictures of what I'm talking about if you don't know what it is.

Offline AjuntaPall

• Captain
Thanks for the FP tamer I really appreciate you, i cant say it enough. You keep me fired up so I keep trying my best to put out quality work and try new things. I used to just make things that I just like but now I'm interested in what peaks others interests as well. You inspire that  Thanks buddy

Thanks Spudafett for your suggestion on the stretch cord. I will try that next time I make a rebel pilot. I actually ended up using plastic bottle cap thingys that attach the cap of the bottle to the neck of the bottle (if you know what I mean). I was guzzling all this water cuz its hot as saudi here in California and I got an idea of using it to keep the zip ties around the legs attached to the zip ties going down inbetween her legs.  ;) I will paint the harness today, as I just bought some more flat white (I ran out). Thanks again for viewing and leaving comments guys, cuz I need the feedback. Cheers
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 03:07:11 PM by AjuntaPall »

Roger Roger....

Offline AjuntaPall

• Captain
The Hera Syndulla harness resolution before paint...

Roger Roger....