Author Topic: Black Series 6" Wave 9  (Read 2661 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Black Series 6" Wave 9
« on: February 25, 2015, 04:44:46 PM »

Dorkside Toys lists Star Wars The Black Series 6" Wave 9!

Star Wars 6" Black Series Wave 8 Set of 3 Action Figures
Set Includes:

IG-88

Clone Commander Cody

Princess Leia Boushh

Those links will get you to the singles if you don't want a full case. You can also buy the Wave 9 Set of 4 action figures that includes and extra Commander Cody. It is great to also see we can expect these around May. Leave it to Dorkside Toys to keep listing the new stuff at the prices we like. And the nice thing is once your order is placed you can forget about the pegs as for me they are just spotty at best!

The IG-88 seems to be selling out fast so I hope you are able to place your order!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Black Series 6" Wave 9
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 06:32:07 PM »
Now that's a good case assortment if I ever seen one. Shawn, were you keeping track of that sort of thing when the first saga 3 3/4 Cody came out? I remember being able to find him all the time like he was in case asst. after case asst.

Bet they do the same thing with that 6 inch Cody.
For waves, I'll bet. Too bad they didn't make him a removable helmet version. That was the big selling point of the saga Cody. I do believe he was the first helmet off clone made.
I like em all, this time. No boring same ole same ole Annie or Obie carry forwards. That, Shawn, should be the last black series push, before TFA? Is that right? Am I missing bossk? Which one was he to be in?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 06:33:45 PM by Clonehead »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 03:01:07 AM »
Clint, you are correct. To my knowledge, this will be the last six inch wave before TFA is released.

Bossk has been out for awhile and I believe came with Han in Stormtrooper Disguise, TIE Pilot, and I can't remember the other one.

I do agree this is a much better case assortment. Glad to see they are extra packing the Codys too although right now IG-88 seems to be the one selling out.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 12:42:48 PM »
Hasbro has extended the pre order release date till May 3rd. No reason was given, but we can assume this wave has been pushed back.

Offline bobcat

• Cadet
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2015, 12:28:30 AM »

the 6 inch line is kinda far behind in Canada. just this fall they were getting small amounts of the Bespin Luke wave. (thats what i call it) and thats all i have seen thats recent. pretty hurtin! even at x mas thats all i saw and they came and went pretty fast. now their is just nothing and i heard their is no restock of that line till the fall.

the bounty hunters are prob something im going to have to get. the rest i dont know if i even want. the more i think about it the more id rather just stick the 3 3/4 quarter inch line but dont quote me on that! ha

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2015, 02:16:53 AM »
I will pick up a six inch figure here and there along with three and three quarter, but I will be honest if there are ones I want I make sure I preorder them. With the cost of gas nowadays I don't feel bad paying a little more in shipping. Brick and Mortar stores in my area are really awful as far as hit and miss with the new figures.

Offline bobcat

• Cadet
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2015, 03:46:38 AM »

that probably is the best way. i never found 6 inch stormtroppers when i was looking heavily until they showed up on the wal mart site in canada. i scored two and i noticed they were out of stock after about 4 hours of being online! then awhile later i found some at retail but they went fast!