Author Topic: Left Coast  (Read 3314 times)

Offline Far Rider

• Black Ops Vampire
  • Cadet
Left Coast
« on: April 14, 2009, 08:52:36 PM »
I live out here on the Left Coast and nothing going on. I feel like I'm out in the Outer Rim! Is everybody back East? at dr
One Shot, One Kill

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Left Coast
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 03:37:30 AM »
I live out here on the Left Coast and nothing going on. I feel like I'm out in the Outer Rim! Is everybody back East? at dr
I'm in the middle, FR. Are you going to be close at all to the San Diego Comicon when it happens?

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 05:38:23 AM »
i'm a bit further.....south..... ;)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 05:58:48 AM »
i'm a bit further.....south..... ;)

Just a bit!

I am right coast!

Offline Far Rider

• Black Ops Vampire
  • Cadet
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2009, 10:28:44 PM »
I'm about 10 miles south of San Fransisco. San Diego is a fun day's drive away. Rita and I have been there a few times. I've seen Comicon on TV, channel G4 shows it every year. Closer to home there's Wondercon.The last few years it's been held in the Moscone Center in San Francisco. I havn't been since I stopped collecting comic cards and books. at dr
One Shot, One Kill

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 04:27:11 AM »
I'm about 10 miles south of San Fransisco. San Diego is a fun day's drive away. Rita and I have been there a few times. I've seen Comicon on TV, channel G4 shows it every year. Closer to home there's Wondercon.The last few years it's been held in the Moscone Center in San Francisco. I havn't been since I stopped collecting comic cards and books. at dr
Wondercon would be cool. I'm not into comics like I used to be. I like the cons more for the vendors, the celebreties, and the costumed freaks that you see there. "yes, I would like to be one of those costumed freaks"

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 05:53:03 AM »
Wondercon would be cool. I'm not into comics like I used to be. I like the cons more for the vendors, the celebreties, and the costumed freaks that you see there. "yes, I would like to be one of those costumed freaks"

Agreed.....