Imperial Creative Engineering > Graphic Artwork

Re: Art's New Graphic Arts *UPDATE 2017/08/22 Tarkin*

<< < (2/8) > >>

Art deWhill:

--- Quote from: Tamer on January 26, 2015, 06:50:26 AM ---Loved seeing this Stefan. Matter of fact I even created a Star Wars Artwork board on Pinterest cause of it. Off to share on all the right pages. Can't wait to see more.

--- End quote ---
You even created a board because of this, WOW Shawn, you made me blush! I am really happy to hear that you are enjoying this style and there sure will be more though my time for this is limited. But it feels good! If you need some of my ol' stuff I still have a few pieces online at http://art-dewhill.deviantart.com/gallery/26550476/Star-Wars?offset=0 Thanks again, you are an awesome supporter an artist can dream off!

Art deWhill:

--- Quote from: ironpanda on January 26, 2015, 10:52:57 AM ---keeping each other inspired and motivated is what it's all about in our Hobby,am i right?

--- End quote ---

you nailed it, Andy! This is what the hobby and creativity is about, inspiring each other, motivating and pushing things, boarders...  it is what I call a circle of inspiration.
You sure gave me a lot of motivation, my friend! :)

Art deWhill:
Hi Yarders,
here she comes, again inspired by a gorgeous custom figure made by Iron Panda!
Hope you all like her :)

I added more details than on the fem Scout and while still holding on to this graphic look I will add even more details on the fem Sandtrooper I am working on. Stay tuned, guys :)

BenAlius:
Very nice!
Some more feminine curves could also be very nice?

Art deWhill:

--- Quote from: BenAlius on February 27, 2015, 03:28:06 AM ---Very nice!
Some more feminine curves could also be very nice?

--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot!
Hmmm, well, I know what you mean but sorry, I am not going for sexy SW troopers, though I do some pin up-type SF-Fantasy ladies this is not what I am looking for in this galaxy. I leave it up to other artists and all the cosplay ladies :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version