Author Topic: Last Years builds  (Read 1181 times)

Offline Kobra883

• Cadet
  • All Hail the Empire!
Last Years builds
« on: January 10, 2015, 06:34:02 PM »
At the start of last year I hit a low spot and to help stay focused I decided to finally try a hand at building Star Wars themed props and diorams. I.I set a very low budget for each project saving money by reusing stuff from around the house and only buy used figures and vehicles from thrift stores or for the lowest dollar amount.
Here is a link to my Photobucket album...
http://s932.photobucket.com/user/883stang/slideshow/Living%20room%20dioramas
Hope you enjoy

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Last Years builds
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 05:52:59 AM »
Nice. I can't wait to find some of those images here at ISY so I can front page em. Enjoyed that TIE Dio.

Offline Kobra883

• Cadet
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 11:34:02 AM »
Thank you so much for the kind words.I have tired hard to get better with each one I build. Challenging myself to learn a new technique with each new project.When I get time I will post some more photos.I got tons of them I have taken.I am a firm believe in documenting a project.

Offline grinchy

• Cadet
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 11:54:57 AM »
Very nice! hard to pick a favourite, but the han solo on the torture rack is very cool, love the tie fighter to

Offline Rezikai

• Lieutenant
  • Drawing Star Wars comics since 1986!
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 05:02:16 PM »
Thank you Kobra,.. thank you for understanding that Ties cannot land on their wings like they show in the Rebels show... they have to be "hung" with hangars holding them up. As a tech head that annoys me when i see that...

As an avid lover of customs/dios AND a much more Imperial fan  [at1] then dirty Rebelion fan  0// AND seeing you make a dio understanding Imperial Hardware... makes this dio 3x the WIN.

Well played sir... well played.  smtie