Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Vehicles

JDeck Drive Yards.

(1/21) > >>

JDeck:
This is what I call an AT-SC All Terrain Scout Cannon. The basic idea is a mobile E-WEB heavy repeating blaster. Because its extremely impractical to have five plus men carrying such a cumbersome weapon. It has an all-weather night vision macrolense viewport. Its a comfy one seater  with no need for an assistant driver. The only drawback is it would take a highly skilled driver to operate.

Tamer:
Pretty interesting variation. I will be following its progress.

JDeck:
I feel like the main cannon is a bit over the top but I designed it to be long range hence the need for a macrolense viewport. It just seems too long I think I'll cut the suppressor part off not sure though. It was sort of an evolutionary process of adding things on without much forethought.

JDeck:
I got rid of that button that actuates the walking mechanism and added some greebles to cover the hole. Also I added some detail parts and accessories to the back of the turret. Like generators and heating elements since its mainly built for cold environments. Plus the large cannon would need a large generator. This is a picture I took right after I put a coat of black on. I'll probably add more details but this is what I have so far. Played around with the idea of having a droid assisted central computer like an astro droid since its only a one seater but decided against it.

JDeck:
I'm getting to the point where I need to address the legs. My thoughts are I might need to sacrifice articulation for strength and stability. Plus the legs and feet look goofy. The footpads I'll make similar to the AT-AT. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version