Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > Vintage

Brian's Toys publishes story on Star Wars Collection Values

<< < (2/2)

(SID):
Same here... I'll never understand why people  spend soo much money on any SW stuff (a single item).

But then again its the scalper jerks hoarding  all the stuff they can get an forcing you to pay astronomical prices. An I don't mean the modern stuff... The vintage. I "met" a "collector" once at a Con... Whom gloated about getting lots in auctions... "ya.. I paid nothin for that lot of SW toys and in the last month made close to $10,000 off it"

I see this guy's booth at every show now and he makes me sick. He goes by DAVE'S DARK SIDE COLLECTABLES or something.

Example: He had the worst condition loose yakface I've  ever seen... Chew marks, chips, multiple types of discoloration, etc. Etc. ("ya...I got over 8 of them") and he wanted like $257! I nearly laughed and  then tried to strike up conversation about how these should be re-released so everyone can have one... He just ignored me and while looking away stated while wheezing ... " ya that's what WE DON'T WANT" I wanted to punch the guy in his obese gut. These people are scum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version