Author Topic: General Questions for Hasbro as of July 10th, 2021  (Read 96468 times)

Offline DarthDrew

• Lieutenant
Re: General Questions for Hasbro as of San Diego Comic Con 2017
« Reply #255 on: July 08, 2017, 07:35:57 AM »
1.  With the success of Darth Revan in the black series is it possible to see more Knights of the Old Republic figures in the future for either 6 inch or TVC? Malak and Bastila are good choices for 6 inch as they have won past fan choice polls.

2.  Will the new TVC be mostly made up of new characters from whatever movie is new at the time, or can we expect a mixture of OT, PT, and EU charcters?

3.  Thanks for doing the Fan's Choice Poll again this year, but I always wonder why not make the top 6 (or even 3) as figures? Some of the characters may have limited demand in stores, but perhaps offer them as a Fan's Choice wave as an online exclusive set similar to Jucasta Nu.

Offline huttman

• Cadet
  • Sofisticus Sluggus
« Reply #256 on: July 08, 2017, 08:48:15 AM »
1. Will we be seeing (more) vehicles for the Vintage collection return or is that just relegated to figures?

2. Speaking of vehicles, the Imperial Cargo/Tank from Rogue One will be making an appearance in Season 4 of Rebels, any chance of some retail love for that?

3. Speaking of Rebels, anything new coming? 3 3/4" SA? 6" crew completion?

4. One last question...Mini-Rigs or small vehicles. With rising production costs I would think these would be popular with both 3 3/4" and 6" collectors to get some added play out of their figures, could we see some new and perhaps classic Mini-Rigs appearing again? (Sand Skimmer!) Accessory packs would be welcome too! (Moisture Vaporator!)

Offline OC47150

• Lieutenant
« Reply #257 on: July 08, 2017, 10:51:20 AM »
I'm trying to word this question as nicely/politically correct as possible. Maybe I should go straight to the point:

What the hell is going on with distribution? No new figures in brick and mortar stores since late March/early April (if that).

You really dropped the ball with the 40th anniversary line, Hasbro. What are going to do to fix it?

Offline kalzeth

• Cadet
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #258 on: July 08, 2017, 12:03:21 PM »
OCs question is a great one. Can point to evidence especially fenn rau who cannot be found in stores or online and is selling for over $50 on eBay.

I like huttmans question on rebels. Especially if we will see anymore realistic 3.75 versions and if we could see ketsu onya.

+1 to Darth drew on kotor questions. Would love to see zayne carrick , Celeste morne and haazen.

My personal question: I understand there needs to be secrecy around new movie releases but why not generate excitement with more advanced information. Video games do this and it creates a lot of excitement. I would love to know people like pong krell or a new Janna goon is coming with the first wave of tvc for instance.

Offline Goldleaderone

• Action Fleet Guru
  • Brigadier
  • Proud member of Red Sox Nation
    • Star Wars Reviews
« Reply #259 on: July 08, 2017, 04:57:15 PM »
Dear Hasbro,

With the return of Micro Machines, can we see a revival in Action Fleets?
"I want my sanity back." - Wedge Antilles

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #260 on: July 09, 2017, 03:51:05 AM »
Good list. I like that action fleet one!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #261 on: July 12, 2017, 05:18:47 AM »
I got these questions in by email so I want to add them here so as not to miss any once we compile the list:

1. Now that 3.75" SA Figures are returning, will you (Hasbro)  be giving us figures from The Force Awakens and Rogue 1 that were done in 5POA and 6" Black Series in the 3.75" SA Format, and if so, how many? Maybe a Fan Vote on the top 10 or 15 would help out. 😁

2.  Can we Collector's expect to see Collector Scaled Vehicles for the TFA and TLJ
, such as the X-Wing and Tie Fighter and others returning to stores near us soon??

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #262 on: July 17, 2017, 06:08:43 AM »
Folks, I am gonna wrap this up by tomorrow in the AM so I can get our reporter the questions. So, if you have any, now is the time to wrap em up!

Offline My kind of scum

• Lieutenant
« Reply #263 on: July 17, 2017, 11:40:05 AM »
In the era of the new films, the 3.75" line has been heavy on the main characters but very light on background characters.  Is there any chance that we will be getting into a more diverse line of characters again?  Perhaps with the Vintage Collection making a return?

With the return of TVC, is there any chance that some figures that were designed/sculpted but never released will finally see the light of day?  (I'm thinking the second Utai in particular, but there have been several modern SA figures shown but not released.)

Offline The Spectre

• Global Moderator
  • High Admiral
  • Customizing Spirit Of Wrath
    • The Spectreverse
« Reply #264 on: July 17, 2017, 01:04:05 PM »
With the return of TVC, is there any chance that some figures that were designed/sculpted but never released will finally see the light of day?  (I'm thinking the second Utai in particular, but there have been several modern SA figures shown but not released.)

I asked about the second Utai a few Toy Fairs back and they didn't even know what I was talking about.
Founding Member Of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals)

Founding Member Of The CSOTC (Customize Something Other Than Clones) Society

Visit me on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000474627568

https://www.facebook.com/Spectreverse/

Offline DarthDrew

• Lieutenant
« Reply #265 on: July 17, 2017, 08:23:54 PM »
I thought of a couple more:

I remember hearing a 6 inch General Grievous was in the works as well as a 3.75 inch phase 1 Captain Rex supposedly for TBS, what happened with those?

With Aphra winning the Fan's Choice poll, any chance of the Comic pack line making a return? There seems to be decent demand for comic characters from the new and old EU as evident on Ebay and the like.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 08:27:24 PM by DarthDrew »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #266 on: July 18, 2017, 06:11:02 AM »
6 inch questions sent in via email:

1. DEWBACK! We need a 6" Dewback set - it can be an exclusive as long as they make one!!)

2. Side characters and accessories....like LOBOT or an E-WEB blaster set for the Snowtroopers.

3. Thank you for creating a fantastic 40th Darth Vader figure!!!! Will we be seeing ESB or ROTJ versions of the Sith Lord in the future?

4. Rebel Fleet Troopers or Pilots in the works?

5. Death Star Gunner? Death Star Droid?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #267 on: July 18, 2017, 06:11:36 AM »
I am wrapping up the submission portion of questions for this round. We will see how many we can get too!

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
« Reply #268 on: July 18, 2017, 01:06:17 PM »
Tamer, I hope you can take one more The question is with the new run of the vintage collection coming up can collectors please get another crack at the Falcon , At-At walkers and the other vehicles from tvc first run? Im sure people would be willing to pay a bit more on retail then what they are being offered on Amazon and other second and third hand markets.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #269 on: July 19, 2017, 04:59:29 AM »
Questions were sent in yesterday morning. We have our slot on Saturday so I hope to be able to play the audio portion no later than early next week.