Author Topic: General Questions for Hasbro as of July 10th, 2021  (Read 97799 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: General Questions for Hasbro as of July 12, 2016
« Reply #120 on: July 14, 2016, 06:20:02 AM »
New questions added. We already have more than I know we are gonna be able to get too for our time slot.

I will try to get Todd to give our Brand Team the full list in the hopes that when we run out of time they can answer the rest at their leisure and email em to us. That or I can send them in later once I see which ones we couldn't get too and see if they will answer. I will try. All they can do is say no!

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
« Reply #121 on: July 14, 2016, 10:04:27 AM »
I will try to be kind as well .... My questions Has Hasbro been looking at Amazon and what they are charging for most figures and ships ? What is Hasbro planning to do  with the  crazy pricing that Amazon and other second hand market sellers are charging for figures and vehicles . Hasbro says they have nothing to do with these pricing  But i thinkl otherwise. I feel we deserve a real answer and not a dance around this question such as we will look into this .  Who has $ 650.00 for  TVC  Falcon. or Almost $200 for a Darth Revan figure

My next Question is for years you have heard the cry to bring back Tvc fully articulated figures  and introduce play sets. And for years us loyal collectors who have kept the line going  get turned down and disappointed . We as collectors have been telling you what we want but you assume you know what we want  . What kind of a compromise would Hasbro be willing to do for collectors that want tvc 3.75 fully articulated figures  to come back  without just making an exclusive line that is limited to one retailer .

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #122 on: July 18, 2016, 06:16:39 AM »
Ok, questions submission time is over and the list is assembled. We will see what they answer!

Offline koth

• Lieutenant
« Reply #123 on: July 18, 2016, 07:10:33 AM »
Good work everyone. Those questions covered everything problem faced by collectors today.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #124 on: July 19, 2016, 05:15:56 AM »
Good work everyone. Those questions covered everything problem faced by collectors today.

I thought so too. I am hoping we can get a few of em really answered.

I am gonna see if the ones we don't have time to get too they will answer via email at a later time. All we can do is ask right?

Offline Commander_Kurgan

• Brigadier
    • Kurgan's Star Wars Customs
« Reply #125 on: July 22, 2016, 09:37:43 PM »
Yeah.
To be honest, especially after the reveals of the new EE Exclusive and the Rogue One figures my opinion of Hasbro hasn't really improved.
From the Legacy and Vintage Collection back to...1978.
This is so unbelieveable, it's off the charts.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 09:39:55 PM by Commander_Kurgan »
Kurgan's Showcase: http://kurganscustoms.blogspot.com

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #126 on: July 23, 2016, 05:04:20 AM »
Well Todd was able to get some questions in yesterday. Look for me to get em and feature em here soon.

For the ones they didn't get to I am gonna try to get em answered via my Hasbro Contact.

Offline CHEWIE

• Commander
« Reply #127 on: July 23, 2016, 11:36:03 AM »
Cool, thanks Tamer.   O0

Offline Commander_Kurgan

• Brigadier
    • Kurgan's Star Wars Customs
« Reply #128 on: July 24, 2016, 09:17:16 PM »
No word about distribution in Europe yet?
Kurgan's Showcase: http://kurganscustoms.blogspot.com

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #129 on: July 25, 2016, 08:26:54 AM »
http://www.imperialshipyards.net/sdcc2016isyhasbroqanda.mp3

The answers are in folks. I am gonna try to get the ones we didn't have time for to Hasbro for answer down the road. All I can do is try.

Offline koth

• Lieutenant
« Reply #130 on: July 25, 2016, 09:00:41 AM »
 All very wishy washy, but I hope their future plans for 3.75 come to fruition.
I'd defo be up for a Battlefront set, more comic packs, Clone Wars figures, Collectors Club. Only time will tell.

Offline CHEWIE

• Commander
« Reply #131 on: July 25, 2016, 06:53:44 PM »
Just wanted to say how much I appreciate you guys getting in front of the Hasbro team like this.  You go all out, and it's awesome.

Thanks for getting some of my questions in too, I really am glad they were asked.

I also found Steve's answer around the Death Star a bit intriguing... he said, "Can't talk more about Rogue One" products... maybe the damn thing is actually coming... FINALLY?   :P

Offline Goldleaderone

• Action Fleet Guru
  • Brigadier
  • Proud member of Red Sox Nation
    • Star Wars Reviews
« Reply #132 on: July 25, 2016, 07:44:39 PM »
I read at Rebelscum someone asked if the titaniums were still being made and Hasbro just asked if those were still on the shelves. How about a yes or no answer? Damn.
"I want my sanity back." - Wedge Antilles

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #133 on: July 26, 2016, 05:46:17 AM »
Its hard to get a straight yes or no as the veterans of these q and a's can attest.

I did find that Death Star playset answer intriguing.

And Justin you are quite welcome. I have to get our Hasbro Contact the questions we couldn't get too.

Offline Nicov55

• Cadet
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #134 on: July 26, 2016, 06:01:12 AM »
I just listened to the Q/A. First of all, thanks for your courage asking questions they may not be glad to have to answer to. Especially your follow up questions regarding the 3.75 line.
This is what i felt listening to Steve Evans answers and trying to "read between the lines".
- They seem to understand we collectors of 3.75 super-articulated figures feel kind of neglected but i doubt they'll really make anything about it. We will probably just get a couple exclusive figures just like we had for TFA and that's it.
He made it clear 3.75 stuff is children focused.
In fact, i even felt he was at some point bothered by the many 3.75 related questions. Maybe i'm wrong but...
- On the other hand, he was very enthousiastic when talking about the 6" line. Just compare when he spoke about more 6" vehicles with his answer regarding possible new 3.75 ones.
- Let's see about the possible playsets. I just hope it's not only 6" as well.
I feel a bit like "nothing new under the sun". I hope i'm wrong.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 06:04:20 AM by Nicov55 »