Author Topic: General Questions for Hasbro as of July 10th, 2021  (Read 97855 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: General Questions for Hasbro as of June 27, 2015
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2015, 10:51:53 AM »
Folks we will be wrapping this up soon. Hurry up and get your questions posted if you have any!

Remember you can also email em to tamer@imperialshipyards.net too.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 10:55:54 AM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2015, 10:53:06 AM »
Seeing how popular your latest Fans Choice Poll was do you see yourself doing this once or even more per year?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2015, 10:54:17 AM »
I have been saving my proof of purchases on the packaging for awhile now. Am I gonna get a chance to redeem them with a cool mail in offer anytime soon? Is there any reason you have not considered one in awhile?

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: General Questions for Hasbro as of July 7, 2015
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2015, 05:44:58 PM »
Boy, they are biting on this one, aren't they Shawn?

Back to the marvel baf sort of question,

Has anyone considered a build a figure part pack in option for the 6inch black series line?

One of the most popular and more expensive lines, the BAD line could be revitalized in the six inch scale.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2015, 08:18:30 PM »
 I guess I have a question. Does Hasbro have plans to produce Jawas or Ewoks in 6" scale and if so will it be a 2 pack, deluxe or single?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 08:31:17 PM by JDeck »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2015, 06:34:39 AM »
Both of those questions will be added Clint and JDeck.

As far as biting here not so much, but I did get quite a few emails this year. I am thinking about switching over to that full time for our Q and A in the Fall.

What do you folks think about that? Do you like to post your questions here or would you rather email me?

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2015, 07:09:44 AM »
I'd rather post them. That way we can review each others questions and come up with ideas. It seems like there's less questions this time probably because they can't say anything about ep.7. Its the big question on everyone's mind and how it'll effect the entire star wars line. We should re ask the questions that they said ohh we can't disclose that information until later. I'd like to be able to ask yes or no questions and get yes or no answers. Sometimes its like an interview with a politician.  But they give the best answers they're allowed to, and it gives you a general idea of their plans. This Fall will be the opportune time to ask the questions we've all been wondering, that's when you want the most accessibility for fans.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 07:29:58 AM by JDeck »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2015, 03:23:50 AM »
Here in a couple of weeks we will be asking Hasbro another round of questions! Be sure to get your newest versions in here!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2015, 03:15:11 AM »
Folks, does anyone have any questions for the big H? If not, I can sure come up with em, but I would rather send Dan the ones you fine folks come up with!

Offline Commander_Kurgan

• Brigadier
    • Kurgan's Star Wars Customs
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2015, 11:56:22 AM »
Are we going to see more lame re-issues like Endor Han in the new 3 3/4" Black Series? You made a great move re-issueing rare figures like Starkiller, Bastila Shan and Darth Malgus, but really...Endor Han?
How cool would it be if you'd re-release the ARC Captain or the Clone Lieutenant. They would fly off the pegs. Let's face reality: a bad figure choice means peg warmers, means no restocking, means no sales, means frustration on the customer's side.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 09:38:55 PM by Commander_Kurgan »
Kurgan's Showcase: http://kurganscustoms.blogspot.com

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Offline Commander_Kurgan

• Brigadier
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2015, 11:58:00 AM »
Are there plans to sell the new 3 3/4" Black Series figures in Germany as well? If so, who are going to be the distributors? TRU? Müller? Rossmann?

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2015, 07:01:54 PM »
That's not an aged Han in his favorite endor coat?

If not, I'm disappointed.

Offline Commander_Kurgan

• Brigadier
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2015, 09:34:28 PM »
To me he looks like a straight re-release, not the older Han we saw in the trailer.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2015, 04:01:04 AM »
Folks remember we always need to be professional with our questions. If we start off with an insult to a figure that is gonna do one thing, make them defensive and we will not get an answer. And this is me speaking from years and years of past experience.

I know we are all upset with some of the reissues and lack of movement, but lets frame our questions with good valid points. We can still get the same message across and perhaps get some needed change. How bout this one:

1. We have noticed the seeming change with the TFA release to five points of articulation in regards to three and three quarter action figure movement. We all breathed a sigh of relief when we saw Wal-Mart was going to carry the more articulated line. Will that line become standard again or more of a store exclusive sort of line? Also, will it include more than three or four figures a wave? We are a little worried that our beloved action figure line is getting the action taken out of it.

Offline Commander_Kurgan

• Brigadier
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2015, 07:53:17 AM »
Which leaves the question of distribution in other countries open.
I'll retract my question in regards of lame re-releases, but still would like to know if and how distribution in a major European country like Germany is planned.