Author Topic: General Questions for Hasbro as of July 10th, 2021  (Read 96531 times)

Offline Commander_Kurgan

• Brigadier
    • Kurgan's Star Wars Customs
Re: General Questions for Hasbro as of February 21, 2015
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2015, 06:35:29 AM »
Is there a chance we will see the realistic-style Captain Rex with removeable helmet and cloth kama as shown as a prototype on the pegs?
Kurgan's Showcase: http://kurganscustoms.blogspot.com

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2015, 10:32:22 AM »
Folks I am submitting these questions to our site reporter tonight. If you have any more please post them. I will try to check back in a few hours to see if there are any new ones?

Offline Michiico

• Cadet
  • Why did the clone wars had to come to an end?
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2015, 11:14:49 AM »
Is there any chance we can expect new clone wars figures from characters that appear in the 4 episode clone wars arc that wil be released at star wars celebration?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 12:43:59 PM by Michiico »

Offline CheesyKNAC

• Cadet
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2015, 12:17:05 PM »
For Hasbro. Now that Target has been a huge failure up here in Canada and has decided to leave the Canadian market, who/in what way/how is Hasbro planning to distribute "Target exclusive" items in Canada?

Offline darthdaddy

• Major
  • customsforthekid.blogspot.com
    • Customs for the Kid
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2015, 03:26:56 PM »
A while back Hasbro stated that we'd be getting "The Ghost" as the large vehicle release in 2015.  Is that still happening?  Any chance we'll ever see Sabine's painted up Tie Fighter from "Fire Across the Galaxy" available for purchase in the 3 3/4" scale?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: General Questions for Hasbro as of June 27th, 2015
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2015, 06:42:14 AM »
Folks its time to get this geared back up as it looks like we will be able to submit a few of these for SDCC!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: General Questions for Hasbro as of June 27, 2015
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2015, 03:48:20 AM »
Folks this is the question submission place for our reporter who is going to ask em at SDCC.

You can also email them to me at tamer@imperialshipyards.net with the subject line "SDCC 2015 Hasbro Q n A" and I can compile them.

Remember, this is a courtesy that Hasbro has extended to us for years and while non of us can admit to being totally satisfied with all of the product they have created we also need to make sure our questions are worded in a decent manner. I will be frank, I will not submit any questions that are vulgar, use profanity, or are designed to insult or do not ask an answerable question. Also, priority will be given to those questions that are well versed, written, and thought out. Remember last time out they didn't even hint at any Force Awakens Products so its no use going there as I will not ask our reporter to submit those.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 05:17:45 AM by Tamer »

Offline KIM

• Cadet
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2015, 03:19:02 AM »
Would Hasbro consider producing accessory packs for their 3.75 figures including scale versions of movie props, a hoth or hanger set perhaps.

Offline My kind of scum

• Lieutenant
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2015, 07:46:09 PM »
Is there any chance that some of the past cancelled figures (such as the 2nd Utai and the build-a-droids from the cancelled line) could see the light of day soon in any upcoming collector-focused 3 3/4" line?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2015, 06:19:02 AM »
I am wondering this:

What would you say is your most popular line right in regards to order requests? How does your collector oriented 3 and 3/4 inch line fall into that mix? Do you still see that as a feature focus going forward or will lines like the 6" or Saga Legends (less articulation) see a greater emphasis?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2015, 07:52:55 AM »
After getting my hands on the new first order stormtrooper:

You have created a fantastic figure in the form of the new 6" SDCC First Order Stormtrooper. I am wondering one thing though, why the single jointed elbows instead of the standard double jointed elbows you had on troopers before this?

Offline Lordtoys

• Cadet
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2015, 07:19:02 AM »
Hasbro should know by now that a kids attention span is small to say the least, they like something for a little then move on to the next best or new item, they don't have the imagination we as kids from the 70s and 80s did. With that being said, do you think by continuing to produce less articulated and new scale sized figures without the accessories that you do for other lines (example "Marvels w BAF") that you will continue to Alienate the Collectors who have been collecting since the introduction. You already know that you are going to loose the kids in general,  not wise to loose us as well.....What are you going to do to keep us and our money flowing into Hasbro's hands......????????????????

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2015, 08:52:51 AM »
Interesting question Lordtoys, I am not familiar with "Marvels w BAF" if you can clarify that for me. I also know, from asking similar questions in the past, that there answer is that kids love the new less articulated lines and they are selling like hotcakes. I know, I know, we probably ought not get started.

Offline The Spectre

• Global Moderator
  • High Admiral
  • Customizing Spirit Of Wrath
    • The Spectreverse
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2015, 09:43:35 AM »
Interesting question Lordtoys, I am not familiar with "Marvels w BAF" if you can clarify that for me. I also know, from asking similar questions in the past, that there answer is that kids love the new less articulated lines and they are selling like hotcakes. I know, I know, we probably ought not get started.

He is referring to the Marvel Legends line which includes parts with each figure to build an additional figure when the entire wave is purchased. BAF = Build A Figure, same concept as the BAD (Build A Droid) line from Star Wars.
Founding Member Of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals)

Founding Member Of The CSOTC (Customize Something Other Than Clones) Society

Visit me on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000474627568

https://www.facebook.com/Spectreverse/

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2015, 07:12:46 PM »

Duh! I should have been able to figure that out. Thanks Dan.

He is referring to the Marvel Legends line which includes parts with each figure to build an additional figure when the entire wave is purchased. BAF = Build A Figure, same concept as the BAD (Build A Droid) line from Star Wars.