Author Topic: General Questions for Hasbro as of July 10th, 2021  (Read 97461 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Commander
Re: General Questions for Hasbro as of January 7, 2015
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2015, 02:19:37 PM »
Just trying to come up with new ways of asking them to see if something finally sticks...!

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2015, 08:50:25 PM »
I want to know if they plan to increase production so we can actually buy them in brick and mortar stores or if its a matter of the retail stores not ordering enough. Why there are only a few pegs for 3.75s and 6" they act like they're rationing figures out like we're in some figure shortage. Or if it makes a good excuse to increase prices by starving the market.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2015, 03:35:20 AM »
We see that the 6 inch Deluxe Hoth Han and Taun Taun is coming out in March in a case with two speederbikes. When are we going to see the Hoth Luke and Wampa and why the delay?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 12:17:40 PM by Tamer »

Offline CHEWIE

• Commander
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2015, 09:10:16 AM »
Think you meant Luke w/ Wampa...  :)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2015, 12:17:58 PM »
Think you meant Luke w/ Wampa...  :)

I did at that!

Offline Kobra883

• Cadet
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2015, 01:43:47 AM »
While thinking about any questions I have for Hasbro I realized they were all just suggestions for figures and vehicles I would like to own.After giving it some more thought I would like to if Hasbro recognizes that there was major distribution issues last year and plan to do a better job September 4th or around that time when The Force Awakens opens.
Last year I was insanly pissed off at them with how horrible the Star Wars line was sold in my area.Our local WalGreens didnt get a single 6 inch figure until late Dec.What it boils down to me is I dont care what they make,I am going to buy something.I have since 1977,just get the product out there better.If they know they are going to have issues do another "early bird" style sale.And get the products out in a even way.dont just flood the online vendors with the "cooler" stuff.
Wow...sorry about the rant,Ill stop lol
Put simply my question is...Do they realize  how poorly last year was handled??
Sorry if its a rude question and I respect if its not brought up.
thank you for this time to "vent"
Take care

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2015, 04:54:31 AM »
Looking at your new REBELS AT-DP and the other walkers I have in my collection, why do you leave the openings in the inner side of the legs? Any chance you might cover up the walker legs or create a snap type insert to cover them for any future reissues?

Offline Michiico

• Cadet
  • Why did the clone wars had to come to an end?
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2015, 10:09:36 AM »
With the new star wars marvel comics that are coming out, are there going to be new figures of the characters of these new comic serie? Maybe this would be a good opportunity for new comic packs. For instance a figure of young kanan, with the comic about him that is coming out.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2015, 09:24:26 AM »
Why doesn't Hasbro use the SL11 stormtrooper head on the Black Series body? Also I would like a torso without the slot in the back like the torso on the earlier SL25 Stormtrooper. We were promised a definitive stormtrooper in the black series line and its just a re-release. Highly disappointed.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 09:34:49 AM by JDeck »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2015, 09:57:32 AM »
Folks, just an update, we are registered for the Hasbro Presentation staring with Star Wars. Don't forget to get your questions posted as I will wrap this up before too long so Dan can get organized.

Offline CHEWIE

• Commander
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2015, 02:18:44 PM »
Thought of another...

Why do we keep seeing Jedi Starfighers in circulation?  They were massively overproduced in the SOTD line, as well as the Movie Heroes packaging...

Now we fast forward to the smaller $25-ish scale, and we see it happening all over again... the first wave of Rebels vehicles sold great, then Wave 2 is filled with more Jedi Starfighters (and Slave Ones), which are just jamming the retail space.  Why do you keep putting these back out?  They are not moving at retail. 

Offline CHEWIE

• Commander
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2015, 02:22:38 PM »
And another...

Rebels/Legends Wave One basic figures are nearly impossible to find.  Toys"R"us stores got in a few cases around Thanksgiving, Target stores no longer get in full cases of anything, and Wal-Mart seems to have lost complete confidence in the brand.  Even online stores can't get Wave One in stock.

What's going on here, and how is this going to be fixed?  How did this happen, especially with a great new cartoon show to coincide?  And this isn't just collectors frustrated, parents with kids who want the toys have now moved onto other stuff because they aren't going to be interested in empty peg space in the stores - they'll just go back to LEGO and TMNT... which they are doing...

Offline CHEWIE

• Commander
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2015, 07:02:52 PM »
I just can't stop myself... so here's another idea.

It seems that reps are not in the field like they used to be... we used to see Hasbro reps from time to time in the stores, but we don't see evidence of these "eyes in the field" anymore.  Years ago, we'd see them, and occasionally have conversations about the figures, what was hard to find, and about distribution in general.  But this doesn't seem to be happening anymore, and we think it could help things out quite a bit.  Is there a reason for this apparent change?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2015, 03:59:10 AM »
Justin, can't fault your logic. Folks keep em coming in. Probably gonna halt this as of early next week so I can have time to get Dan the questions in a logical order.

And remember folks they will give him about ten minutes to ask questions so we may not be able to ask them all. Now I will say last time they really gave Dan some awesome time, even after his regularly scheduled interview was over, but we just don't know till we get there.

Offline sith_fire30

• Lieutenant
    • Sith_fire30 Creations
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2015, 11:11:05 AM »
Woah!!! Almost missed out!

1. Will you continue the 6" beast assortment with a Dewback in 2015?

2. What plans for a 6" scaled Snow Trooper, At-At Driver and/or Imperial Gunner in the future?

3. Any specifics on future 6" trilogy vehicles to follow-up the speeder bike released last year?

4. Boba Fett, Bossk, IG-88.......whose the next 6" bounty hunter on tap for 2015/16?   

That's all I have. I was thinking about specifics but I've come to realize Hasbro is just as political as our friends in Washington when it comes to the economics of the industry and don't like to get in depth with distribution or cost.