Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > General Hasbro collecting

General Questions for Hasbro as of July 10th, 2021

(1/79) > >>

Tamer:
Ok, fresh off the week before where Dan asked our questions to Hasbro, I thought it might be cool to just have a running thread where we post our questions to so we can post them as we get them in our head, not when its time for us to get the question set ready. If you can, set your question off with a different color so I can find it easier so when it is time to put a question list together we can be ready for it.

So, I am gonna start this thread out with this questions.

Now that Marvel is back into the fold as far as producing Star Wars Comics, is there any likelihood we could see a return to the Comic Two-Packs that were so popular a few years ago (pack that comes with a comic book, two characters, packaged up nicely)?

Clonehead:
Or would any new comic eu characters or versions be considered for figure production? New eu vs old eu

Also, about the joes. We love em, we want em, we need em, how about some more?
Please don't let the line falter before gi joe 3 comes out.

Tamer:
Clint, did you see how they answered the one JOE Question?

Shoot me your JOE Questions. I will try to get em to Derryl.

The Spectre:
Joe from Hasbro said that going forward any new canon EU characters and vehicles are available to Hasbro to make toys of.

Comic packs would be awesome, but I bet if they did come back, they would be 5poa :(

Tamer:

--- Quote from: The Spectre on October 18, 2014, 09:06:18 AM ---Comic packs would be awesome, but I bet if they did come back, they would be 5poa :(

--- End quote ---

Any thing you are basing that on Dan or just their tendency to do that nowadays?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version