Imperial Surplus Sales > Star Wars Trades

Speeder bike trade 6" TRADE COMPLETE.

(1/2) > >>

hemble:
Hi All,

I just picked myself up three Black Series 6" Scout Troopers w/speeders and I don't want the speeders and was wondering if anyone would like to trade three speeders for three 6" figures.

The figures I'm after are as follows and doubles or triples are fine which I have marked
Darth Vader
Jedi Luke
Chewbacca
Stormtrooper - will except more then one
Sandtrooper - will except more then one

Also I'm more then happy to have the figures out of box as I'll be customizing them and I also am in Australia.

Ron

Tamer:
If those speederbikes were white I would be all over this.

Sounds like a great deal though. Folks should need these speederbikes for their six inch Endor Luke and Leia figures!

hemble:

--- Quote from: Tamer on October 11, 2014, 06:50:13 AM ---If those speederbikes were white I would be all over this.

Sounds like a great deal though. Folks should need these speederbikes for their six inch Endor Luke and Leia figures!

--- End quote ---

Cheers Shawn and if you want some white ones that can be arranged  ;D

Ron

Tamer:
And all that would lead to is me need some Scout Troopers turned into Hoth Scouts. Its a viscous circle Ron!

hemble:

--- Quote from: Tamer on October 11, 2014, 04:12:04 PM ---And all that would lead to is me need some Scout Troopers turned into Hoth Scouts. Its a viscous circle Ron!

--- End quote ---

LOL that it is mate that it is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version