Author Topic: Bespin C-3PX  (Read 1617 times)

Offline Leatheryman

• Cadet
Bespin C-3PX
« on: September 21, 2014, 03:48:18 PM »
OK, my first ever diorama. One shot only. I took this nearly 2 years ago and have not done anything else since.. getting my mojo back, maybe posting this will help.  I cheated with the C-3PX eyes obviously and edited out the folds in the cardboard backdrop, which you may recognise from the latest Cloud Car hasbro offered us in 2010.

The premise of what is going on isn't really explained and honestly I just wanted to show off my Old Republic Troopers and the Jedi Speeder. The TVC cloud car pilots have had their forearms shortened and one is "de-stached". In my mind the TOR troopers are security personnel from Empress Theta, a world similar to Coruscant (and not too far away) that still uses much of the traditional Old Republic hardware, tech and design. Perhaps C-3PX has been recruited by them (against their better judgement) to help detain a felon on Bespin... The plot thickens.

Offline krztfr

• Colonel
Re: Bespin C-3PX
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 04:47:53 PM »
Looks good just a few lines of dialog and you got yourself a graphic fiction. Jealous of your two troopers I can't even find one.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 01:49:02 AM »
This looks good on our front page.

Offline Graeber

• Ensign
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 11:04:59 AM »
Nicely done. I like it.