Author Topic: Dino-Force 5147 New Universe  (Read 1000 times)

Offline Tankster

• Commander
Dino-Force 5147 New Universe
« on: September 20, 2014, 02:30:48 PM »
I have plans on launching a new type of series of Figures under the title Dino-Force 5147 this will be very kid oriented and adults alike its meant to be fun with a good Sci-Fi edge to it
First up will be one of the leading characters Robo-Rex one of the Good Guys.
Dino-Force will happen in the year......you guessed it 5147 scientists have unlocked the genetic codes for reptilian DNA and Humans and fossils holding Reptilian DNA will be used to create hybrid reptiles that are smart.
(Hokey part) An Evil Mad Scientist creates his own Reptilian DNA strands and bio-engineers a new species of Dino's that will destroy man and recreate the earth.
The Dino Force Stands in their way to help Humanity from the destruction of these bad Dino's
Robo-Rex was made from a DC ParaDemon and a 1996 Movie Godilla Figure (which doesn't count for Godzilla IMO)
lots of Aves Sculpting for bony Protrusions anda Spawn anime Gator for the tail 

« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 02:56:08 PM by Tankster »

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
Re: Dino-Force 5147 New Universe
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 07:33:38 AM »
Looks great!  I like that your hero, Robo-Rex, looks real menacing.  Not all good guys should look like the kid next door.  I'm not too familiar with the ParaDemon.  I thought it was one of those Halo aliens.  Very cool.  Can't wait to see more.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 07:55:13 AM »
I like good guys that look menacing like this. Robo-Rex looks awesome on our front page!

Offline krztfr

• Colonel
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 03:14:36 PM »
This would make an awesome Desann figure.