Author Topic: Was freeing memory space on my camera and found these photos  (Read 1406 times)

Offline Mandalore25

• Colonel
  • For Mandalore!
    • DarthArmoressCustoms
Was freeing memory space on my camera and found these photos
« on: September 17, 2014, 10:31:11 AM »
I don't remember exactly why I took these pics, but they are decent ones of my collection a few years ago. The giveaway on the date for me was the mandalorians are missing Dred Priest and Shae Vizsla, and I've had them for a while now. The jedi pic is of every different jedi character Hasbro had out at the time, even the commonly forgot Disney exclusives, and was that way until Jocasta Nu came out (still can't justify paying more for her than I did for Revan). Just thought someone might appreciate seeing the pics before I delete them, enjoy.

Offline grinchy

• Cadet
  • All Hail the Empire!
Re: Was freeing memory space on my camera and found these photos
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 11:49:19 AM »
love it, especially the jedi and mando figures, do you have these on permanent display? cool

Offline Mandalore25

• Colonel
  • For Mandalore!
    • DarthArmoressCustoms
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2014, 04:36:38 PM »
I wish I could keep them all on display, but I only have so much space. The Mandalorians formed ranks now and are in the same spot, but other than that, I only keep my favorites up all the time. I think keeping a toy in the box defeats the purpose of a toy, but I love the card backs and think the make a cool display.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2014, 06:21:30 AM »
I love the artwork that goes into the card backs. I miss the comic books. I so wish Disney will get them back out now and perhaps start up a Marvel Comics Series now that Marvel is back doing Disney comics. I so wish I had asked that question at NYCC!

Offline Mandalore25

• Colonel
  • For Mandalore!
    • DarthArmoressCustoms
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2014, 07:28:06 PM »
Well in a way we got part of an answer with Hasbro saying they can't do much with the EU, and they are stating a comic about Kanan Jarrus surviving order 66, looks pretty interesting.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2014, 03:23:07 AM »
Yep, the old EU is done, but they are saying the new EU is wide open so that might be an angle.