Poll

I've been thinking hard about the custom contest, and have the pieces for these figures I'd like to make and if good enough enter in the contest. This will at least give me one to focus on, and if it doesn't turn out I'll focus on the next highest. Hopefu

Vergere with forest or bioship diorama
0 (0%)
Gorc and Pic with ship diorama
1 (20%)
Massassi with sith tomb diorama
3 (60%)
Pong Krell with ship or forest diorama
1 (20%)
Terentatek (KOTOR version, like in the drwaing I posted) with forest diorama
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: October 19, 2014, 05:19:22 AM

Author Topic: DarthArmoressCustoms by Mandalore25 (6in Jacen Solo/Darth Caedus)  (Read 89026 times)

Offline Mandalore25

• Colonel
  • For Mandalore!
    • DarthArmoressCustoms
Re: DarthArmoressCustoms by Mandalore25 (Molding Parts)
« Reply #585 on: July 12, 2017, 08:25:18 AM »
Happy 300th figure to Darth Armoress Customs, with this 6" Cole MacGrath as he appeared in the inFAMOUS 2 video game. Made him from a DC Batman vs. Superman Lex Luthor, shaved down around the joints a bit, and sculpt the hair. His backpack, and Amp (his weapon) are made from scratch, just cut up rubber sheet, plastic rods, and Green Stuff (for some flex). The backpack even comes off by magnets, and holds his Amp with straps that connect by magnet. All the electricity was bought in a set.

For anyone interested you can see nearly all 300 of my figs here: https://www.facebook.com/DarthArmoressCustoms/

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: DarthArmoressCustoms by Mandalore25 (Vodo & Cole #300)
« Reply #586 on: July 13, 2017, 05:08:02 AM »
Wow, congrats on your 300th! Time to go share that and your other update.

Offline Mandalore25

• Colonel
  • For Mandalore!
    • DarthArmoressCustoms
Re: DarthArmoressCustoms by Mandalore25 (Vodo & Cole #300)
« Reply #587 on: July 27, 2017, 11:38:36 PM »
Thanks Tamer, today I think I have a cool one with the 6in Jaina Solo coming out, a 6in Jacen Solo/Darth Caedus. Took the new 6in Death Squad Commander, put the winter soldier head on, the likeness is surprisingly close to the depictions of Jacen, made the chest armor the same way I did for the 3.75in version I make, designed the soft goods from fabric that doesn't fray, and put it together with a belt I made to go around the soft goods. Only thing I'm not stoked about is the lightsaber, for I just extended a 3.75in blade for him. I'm working on a better way to make 6in sabers, working on several 6in projects that I'm pretty excited for, out of clear plastic rods painted with clear paints, but have no idea how it will go.

If anyone is interested, he's listed here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Star-Wars-6in-Jacen-Solo-Darth-Caedus-figure-jedi-sith-mandalorian-EU-/352124660849?hash=item51fc43ec71:g:xNcAAOSwBg9Zd~22
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 05:38:03 AM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: DarthArmoressCustoms by Mandalore25 (6in Jacen Solo/Darth Caedus)
« Reply #588 on: July 28, 2017, 05:42:27 AM »
Now that is nice. Off to share it and your auction.

I agree it would go great with Jaina

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
Re: DarthArmoressCustoms by Mandalore25 (6in Jacen Solo/Darth Caedus)
« Reply #589 on: July 28, 2017, 11:06:33 PM »
Jacen/Caedus looks really good. I'll be really interested to see how your light-saber experiment goes.