Poll

I've been thinking hard about the custom contest, and have the pieces for these figures I'd like to make and if good enough enter in the contest. This will at least give me one to focus on, and if it doesn't turn out I'll focus on the next highest. Hopefu

Vergere with forest or bioship diorama
0 (0%)
Gorc and Pic with ship diorama
1 (20%)
Massassi with sith tomb diorama
3 (60%)
Pong Krell with ship or forest diorama
1 (20%)
Terentatek (KOTOR version, like in the drwaing I posted) with forest diorama
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: October 19, 2014, 05:19:22 AM

Author Topic: DarthArmoressCustoms by Mandalore25 (6in Jacen Solo/Darth Caedus)  (Read 89369 times)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: DarthArmoressCustoms by Mandalore 25 (Zeltron Jedi)
« Reply #120 on: February 16, 2015, 03:50:57 AM »
You don't see that many mon cal Jedi.
Very nice.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: DarthArmoressCustoms by Mandalore 25 (Mon Calamari Jedi)
« Reply #121 on: February 16, 2015, 05:26:04 AM »
Yep, I like it too, back on the front page.

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
« Reply #122 on: February 16, 2015, 08:19:03 AM »
Very cool Jedi.  I've very much gotten into the more historical eras - from the time of Darth Bane and going as far back as the Dawn of the Jedi books.  I think I recognize the body you used.  Gonna have to do some digging through my parts bin.  Fortunately, it's from that action figure line, can't think of the name since it's too early, you find at Target/Walmart for cheap.  Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Offline Mandalore25

• Colonel
  • For Mandalore!
    • DarthArmoressCustoms
« Reply #123 on: February 16, 2015, 01:56:36 PM »
Very cool Jedi.  I've very much gotten into the more historical eras - from the time of Darth Bane and going as far back as the Dawn of the Jedi books.  I think I recognize the body you used.  Gonna have to do some digging through my parts bin.  Fortunately, it's from that action figure line, can't think of the name since it's too early, you find at Target/Walmart for cheap.  Correct me, if I'm wrong.

You'd be correct, they where $2 a piece last a was at Walmart, the target I work at doesn't sell them. I'm really liking the look to the Dawn of the Jedi era myself, loved the Infinite Empire ever since I played "Knights of the Old Republic", and I think a great base body for Rakatan would be a Marvel Universe Amazing Spider-Man movie Lizard. Was planning on making a Barabel jedi out of one I have coming in the mail, so I'll look into it more when I have one in hand.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #124 on: February 18, 2015, 02:52:49 AM »
Very nicely done on the figures.

Ron

Offline Mandalore25

• Colonel
  • For Mandalore!
    • DarthArmoressCustoms
Re: DarthArmoressCustoms by Mandalore 25 (Zabrak Jedi)
« Reply #125 on: February 19, 2015, 06:39:17 AM »
This is my Mandalorian Wars Zabrak Jedi. She fallowed Revan defying the council, for she could not sit idly by as the outer rim worlds burned. Wielding her Orange lightsaber, she slaughtered the clans of mandalore.. and liked it. When Revan returned to conquer the galaxy she was more than willing to cut down her brother and sister jedi that stood in her way. Had a lot of fun making this one, it's primarly a mix of black series Mara and Bastila. The orange lightsaber i feel really adds to the feel for the timeperiod, and that she fallowed Revan. This time it's cast as one piece blade, I'm getting pretty good at making lightsabers. Chose Zabrak because I really didn't want to leave her human, nor have her look like Isabet Reau.

If you're interested, here's a link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Star-Wars-Mandalorian-Wars-Female-Zabrak-Jedi-w-Orange-Saber-darth-sith-/351319708546?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51cc495382
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 06:57:36 AM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #126 on: February 19, 2015, 07:11:15 AM »
Looks good, on the front page.

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
« Reply #127 on: February 19, 2015, 07:52:04 AM »
Nice!  Bean wanting to expand my Zabrak figures.  Did you mount the horns onto a peg or something?  Or did you just set horns on top of the head?

Offline Mandalore25

• Colonel
  • For Mandalore!
    • DarthArmoressCustoms
« Reply #128 on: February 19, 2015, 07:59:12 AM »
They're just some clay sculpt onto the head, and they're on there well. Dropped the head on the horns  purposefully a few time and it had no effect.

Offline Mandalore25

• Colonel
  • For Mandalore!
    • DarthArmoressCustoms
« Reply #129 on: February 21, 2015, 04:16:36 AM »
Don't recall making a figure that wasn't a Mandalorian, Jedi, or Sith before, because those three sell the best I suppose. This is my Death Trooper, cut up, shaved down, painted, and weathered with red, green, and black. For fun I added a jaw in the empty space I carved into his helmet, and the teeth are actually some finger tips.

For anybody who's interested, here's a link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Star-Wars-Death-Trooper-3-75in-figure-sith-jedi-mandalorian-zombie-darth-/351321588397?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51cc6602ad
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 06:48:49 AM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: DarthArmoressCustoms by Mandalore 25 (Death Trooper)
« Reply #130 on: February 21, 2015, 07:00:39 AM »
I miss that series. We need a new book. Guess its consider Legendary now so we won't see any new stories. What a shame. Off to share.

Offline Mandalore25

• Colonel
  • For Mandalore!
    • DarthArmoressCustoms
« Reply #131 on: February 21, 2015, 07:22:14 AM »
I just can't understand why Disney would disregard what the fans know, and love the way they did, it's a shame we won't get more of anything good.

Offline Mandalore25

• Colonel
  • For Mandalore!
    • DarthArmoressCustoms
« Reply #132 on: February 25, 2015, 04:08:41 AM »
This is my way of honoring the brave soldiers, and jedi who fell during the battle of Bathawui, by bringing their leader Belth Allusis to life. I'll never forget their sacrifice, no matter what Disney has to say about it. Personally I love Gnost Dural's Holorecords, and the way they depict the characters is simply perfection. The narration is also very captivating, they're really great all around, and I have some plans to bring some more of the Holorecord characters to life. The last pic is the one I primarily based him off of.

And for anybody interested here's a link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Star-Wars-The-Old-Republic-Jedi-Master-Belth-Allusis-Action-Figure-/351325846924?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51cca6fd8c
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 03:35:33 AM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: DarthArmoressCustoms by Mandalore 25 (Belth Allusis)
« Reply #133 on: February 26, 2015, 03:40:50 AM »
Nice. Off  to share.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
Re: DarthArmoressCustoms by Mandalore 25 (Belth Allusis)
« Reply #134 on: February 26, 2015, 11:30:24 AM »
Nice job on this new round of customs. The sculpt job on Belth Allusis' hair looks really good.