Imperial Review > Action Figures

BS #14 6 inch Clone Trooper (Phase I / AotC)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mr. Black:

--- Quote from: Tamer on August 17, 2014, 08:01:52 AM ---Awesome to hear, you know what I wonder how your great custom image (Mr. Black Customs) would work on one of those buttons. I guess it might be too small, but if you send it to me (psd) I would love to try it out.

Really enjoying reading your reviews and even talked about em on CAFN last night.

--- End quote ---

PSD sent through e-mail, Shawn :)

And thanks for mentioning the reviews on CAFN. I watched the first half hour or so early this morning and will watch the rest tonight.

Tamer:
Thanks for watching.

Maybe you ought to come on each episode and do a quick figure review!

Clonehead:
Great review Remco! Man, those wonderful pics you took are just what we need to see. If I see this one, I will pick it up.

The kashyyyk trooper looked a lot like a biker scout, didn't it?
There is a straight repaint they could do to fill their 6 inch clone trooper ranks.

Mr. Black:

--- Quote from: Clonehead on August 18, 2014, 04:35:21 AM ---Great review Remco! Man, those wonderful pics you took are just what we need to see. If I see this one, I will pick it up.

The kashyyyk trooper looked a lot like a biker scout, didn't it?
There is a straight repaint they could do to fill their 6 inch clone trooper ranks.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Clint, I had fun taking the pics and writing the review.

The Kashyyyk Trooper and Biker Scout do look similar. The helmets are different in design, for sure, and maybe there are a few other minor differences.

Mr. Black:

--- Quote from: Tamer on August 18, 2014, 03:03:05 AM ---Thanks for watching.

Maybe you ought to come on each episode and do a quick figure review!

--- End quote ---

Finished watching and listening last night. It's cool to get to know the people behind the customizer's alias :D And Tim hooked me up with some of those Marvel Legends ladies, so it's nice to see who he is as well. Cool interview and I immediately created and Instagram account for Mr. Black's Customs ;)

On topic: I like doing these reviews. Did some way back when the TAC came out. But I think I don't buy enough of the newly released figures to contribute on a regular basis.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version