Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Contests

What should our next challenge be?

(1/28) > >>

Tamer:

Ok folks these were the ideas that folks had generated here:

http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF/index.php?topic=6761.msg175241#msg175241

that I promised I would put up for our next custom challenge, I will leave this up at least a week or so to get a good sampling spread the word and feel free to encourage others to vote for your favorite choice! And don't forget to add to that thread as I will use them to come up with the poll after our current challenge is over.

Nuthin But Bits!:
so r all the winners chosen by random drawings or member votes?

Tamer:

--- Quote from: Nuthin But Bits! on July 26, 2014, 07:33:11 PM ---so r all the winners chosen by random drawings or member votes?

--- End quote ---

Are you talking about the poll choices or the challenge winner?

If you are talking about the polls we run, those choices come from the suggestions posed by the members at the link I just posted.

If you mean the challenge itself once we start it that depends. Sometimes we will go with a member vote after all the entries are in. Sometimes we do a random drawing of one or a few of the names out of a hat, or in my case, an TESB Coffee Mug.

CloneSniper78:
I voted for articulation, if it means anything I would like to change it to bounty hunters. Or maybe we could have a runoff vote between the top two.

Tamer:

--- Quote from: CloneSniper78 on July 29, 2014, 08:55:48 AM ---I voted for articulation, if it means anything I would like to change it to bounty hunters. Or maybe we could have a runoff vote between the top two.

--- End quote ---

You can change your vote if you want.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version