Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Figures

Bronxstalker's customs (Pg 37:6" Ven Zallow)

(1/111) > >>

Bronxstalker:
Hi all,

I've been a long time lurker and have decided to bite the bullet and join and start posting.  I only have about a year under my belt customizing, and my earlier stuff isn't even worth showing.
Now, I have  a couple that might be of interest to show.  I still don't have a lot to post at the moment, and I'm hesitant to post them, but what the heck, might as well.
Like I said, not many for now, but hopefully I'll add more (or at the very least, my works in progress).

Here's my attempt at a Sith lord that is purely influenced by Sithfire30.  He really is a mixture of different characters, so he doesn't have a name.

Bronxstalker:
Here's a mandalorian I put together from a snake eyes figure using a boba fett head.  Some sculpt and total repaint.  Just like the first custom, he has no name.  I really suck at coming up with cool names.

Bronxstalker:
And, here goes my custom take on Snake Eyes.  This one is a 6" figure using Drax as the base figure.  The helmet is totally scuplted, and there's some minor sculpt on the rest of the body.  The sword is custom made out of styrene sheet and the scabbard is made from a pen's casing.

Hope you enjoy.

Mando Assasin:
These customs look sweet dude. I foresee a great sculptor in you. ;) You should post your other ones i promise i won't make fun. you should see my old ones. Yeesh.

By the way welcome to the yards

halnarthax87:
Those are some cool customs, and hey don't be shy about showing earlier (failed) attempts, we've all been there. I have some early failed attempts I'm still hoping to one day remedy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version