Author Topic: Psyclone's Custom Vehicles - Imperial Assault Mech Walker  (Read 10079 times)

Offline Reconsgt

• Grand Moff
  • Administrator
  • Moff
Re: Psyclone's Custom Vehicles - Imperial Assault Mech Walker
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2009, 07:04:30 PM »
The mech walker is cool, the 2 parts just meld together nicely. I may have to give one o fmy own a shot as I think I have enough parts playing around.

Offline Psyclone

• Commander
  • "A comMAHND post for the EMpiah!"
    • Psyclone Design
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2009, 07:49:46 PM »
man I love that mech!  My favorite walker has always been the ATPT from the expanded universe.  I love how this one looks!  it looks alot like the atpt.

the led light inside it is an amazing addition.

does it open to house a figure? 

Thanks, the light was just put in there for the photo effect.  A driver fits in it just like the original INT-4 design allowed.

Offline Psyclone

• Commander
    • Psyclone Design
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2009, 07:50:09 PM »
The mech walker is cool, the 2 parts just meld together nicely. I may have to give one o fmy own a shot as I think I have enough parts playing around.

Yeah, I really like the simplicity of this one.  It didn't take me very long to put it together but after a few doodads and a new paint job it works well.  I experimented with the INT-4 and the AT-ST legs and the proportions weren't quite right for me but then I dug out the AT-RT and those legs seem to work just fine.  I figure it's a transitional walker, maybe the next generation after the AT-RT and just before the AT-ST or PT.  So, it can work well for Imperial or Republic Clone figures. Anyway, thanks all for the feedback.

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2009, 08:16:10 PM »
man I realy do love that walker... great use of one of those hilariously horrible mini-rigs.  I wonder what else we could make with the other mini-rig travesties?

Offline XizorsVirago

• Lieutenant
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2009, 01:37:45 AM »
Wow, that Imperial Assault Mech Walker is really awesome, reminds me of the AT-PT I've loved so much since seeing it in the Star Wars Essential Vehicles and Vessles book, rockin'!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2011, 08:04:09 AM »
bump in preparation for tonight's podcast.

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
  • The Best Mandalorian Ever
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2011, 01:34:27 PM »
If anyone said they didn't like these I would rip off their fat **** and shove them up their freaking **** and ****, with a shovel **** **** watermelon hippopotamus **** old muffins, bucket of ****, through a straw.  So they'll have to **** sideways!  ;D  Awesome stuff.
Call me master, cause I'm faster on fire.  I no longer have to hotwire, I'm a hunter for hire wit no plans to retire and all the sucka MCs can call me sire!  Screw the Jedi and the Sith.

Offline JediMindtrix

• Jedi Knight
  • Captain
  • "These aren't the droids you're looking for."
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2011, 10:31:48 PM »
If anyone said they didn't like these I would rip off their fat **** and shove them up their freaking **** and ****, with a shovel **** **** watermelon hippopotamus **** old muffins, bucket of ****, through a straw.  So they'll have to **** sideways!  ;D  Awesome stuff.
LMAO,you're funny mando.psyclone,your vehicles are awesome.no words to describe what i'm seeing.that is some serious work.sorry about your podcast interveiw,I was enjoying it before it got cut out.I always listen first thing in the morning while I have my bowl of lucky charms,and work on customs  :P.hope you're on again real soon.

Offline Psyclone

• Commander
    • Psyclone Design
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2011, 10:54:54 PM »
LMAO,you're funny mando.psyclone,your vehicles are awesome.no words to describe what i'm seeing.that is some serious work.sorry about your podcast interveiw,I was enjoying it before it got cut out.I always listen first thing in the morning while I have my bowl of lucky charms,and work on customs  :P.hope you're on again real soon.

Thanks guys.

JediMindtrix - I am told that we will be doing another podcast at some point soon.

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
  • The Best Mandalorian Ever
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2011, 04:38:28 AM »
 Your welcome Psyclone, and JMT I have heard that set up in so many places, Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Series, Potter Puppet Pals, my friend said it was in this thing called Flipbook.  But thank you! ;D  You can always track my material back to the internet. 
Call me master, cause I'm faster on fire.  I no longer have to hotwire, I'm a hunter for hire wit no plans to retire and all the sucka MCs can call me sire!  Screw the Jedi and the Sith.

Offline Hadrien_Solo

• Cadet
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2012, 03:55:16 PM »
I remember seeing this years ago, so awesome! The AT-PT is my favorite ground vehicle so I love this too. The execution and paint job look fantastic!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 06:50:15 PM by Hadrien_Solo »