Author Topic: Clone Wars Turbo Tank Support Squad  (Read 1713 times)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Clone Wars Turbo Tank Support Squad
« on: August 12, 2009, 03:58:42 PM »
Picked this one up at Walmart for around $15
We have been wondering how the guns in this set mount up to the turbo tank and now we know.

Set includes two super arty CW clones of the non removable helmet sculpt like the 212th clone trooper. Each upper arm of these clones bear a symbol exclusive to this set. Clones include medium blaster and long rifle. Rifle is molded in a medium grey color for a change. Each clone includes a large gun with one launchable missile apiece. The missile matches those included with the turbo tank. Now, the gun has a dual leg assembly that swings back to form a tripod for the gun to sit on and be used anywhere or, if you swing that rear leg assembly forward, there is a peg on the bottom of that front third leg that snaps into a peg-hole on the inner big side door of either side of the turbo tank. The fit is tight and on the door, there are two foot pegs at the gunner position which makes posing of the gunner figure a bit easier.
Pretty cool set altogether and at a price that I can live with.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Clone Wars Turbo Tank Support Squad
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 04:00:17 PM »
pics

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Clone Wars Turbo Tank Support Squad
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 04:02:31 PM »
Pics with the turbo tank. I thought I would have some fun and substitute one of my desert ops squad customs as the gunner for some shots.