Author Topic: Next Contest Idea  (Read 41222 times)

Offline DarthSinister

• Captain
Re: Next Contest Idea
« Reply #120 on: August 02, 2014, 08:54:05 AM »
Here are some of my contest interests.

I suggested this in another thread but I'll do it here officially.
Golden Age EU
This would encompass Marvel Comics, The Holiday Special, Ewok Adventures Live Action TV Shows, Droids and Ewok Cartoons, Del Ray Novels from the 70s and 80s, News Paper Comic Strips and anything pryer to the Dark Horse take over.

Star Wars Crossovers From TV and Cinema
How would your favorite characters from TV and Movies translate over to Star Wars? Anything from Barney Fife to BA Baracus, Walker Texas Ranger to the Walking Dead, Jason Borne to Jason Vorhees, The Good The Bad And The Ugly to The Avengers. YOU CHOOSE!

Directors Cut
Who is your favorite Director past or modern? Every Director has a certain visual style and flare. If Ridley Scott were to have created Star Wars it would look a lot different! What would your favorite Star Wars character look like if another Director would have gotten a hold of it? Howard Hawks, John Ford, Ridley Scott, Martin Scorsese, Stanley Kubrick or James Cameron... the list goes on.

I'm with the Band
Who is your all time favorite band? What's your favorite type of music? Create a "Star Wars" style band, chorus, crooner, composer the sky's the limit! KISS as an alien rock band! What would Motart look like if he were Rodian? Put your creative thinking caps on!

Exotic Beasts from around the Galaxy
Create a small furry animal from Hoth. Make a scaly, slithering beast from Mandalore, or maybe a creature from a deep fresh water lake on Yavin 4. Your imagination is your only limitation.

Halloween Extravaganza
Take a favorite character or feel from your favorite horror or thriller and make a Star Wars Villain: Bounty Hunter, Sith Lord, Crime Lord, Mercenary or just plain Scum! Universal's old movies, Freddy Kruger, Hammer Horror, Hannibal Lecter or if nothing else just an excuse to make another Zombie Trooper! I love Halloween!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Next Contest Idea
« Reply #121 on: August 03, 2014, 08:05:49 AM »
Awesome ideas. I can't wait to put em in the next poll.

Matter of fact folks if you could descriptions like Darth Sinister I can include those with the poll to explain it better as I am not so sure I understood some of the ideas presented last time!