Imperial Surplus Sales > Online and Retail Stores

Gentle Giant LTD

(1/1)

Tamer:
I don't know why I didn't have an online store section for this, but take a look at this great sale:

Vader's Day Sale

The Vader's Day Sale includes a selection of discounted items along with other in stock merchandise. Purchase any in stock item from June 11th through June 18th and receive a $20 coupon for each product purchased; good for any future purchase. You can now add as many in-stock items to a single order

Tamer:

Huge discounts on the AFX Droid 3 Pack, Boba Fett SDCC 2013 Mini-Bust, and the Deluxe Pilot Luke Mini-Bust. Sure makes me wish I had waited on buying some of those I have already! And get a free T-Shirt!

Tamer:

Get ready for a Halloween Slash-a-thon at Gentle Giant today!

Happy Halloween from Gentle Giant LTD! To celebrate the holiday season we have wandered into the lair that is our warehouse, and are dragging out products long since dead. Take this opportunity to get your hands on some of these resurrected collectibles. The items we are offering will go live Friday October 31st at 12 NOON Pacific Standard Time. See you then... Happy "Halloween" Collecting! Products will be sold on a first come first serve basis.

Tamer:

GG announces Deathtrooper Classic Bust...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version