Author Topic: Impressions so far on this new line  (Read 3218 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Impressions so far on this new line
« on: May 20, 2014, 03:11:38 AM »
I am just wondering how many of you have gotten your hands on new Disney Star Wars Products and what you think of what you bought?

So far I have the larger size Stormtrooper Action Figure and was really impressed. The only complaint was the right arm not being articulated enough to let him hold his blaster with two hands, but think folks who frequent this place could fix that up in a jiffy.

So far I am not a fan of their shipping department (box I got was beat up) and their packaging department (really would have loved to have seen this in a vintage box), but that is nit picking and the momc guy in me is never gonna go away it seems. ;D

Offline I-am-Boba-Fett

• Brigadier
    • Riff Valley Design Works
Re: Impressions so far on this new line
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 11:08:07 PM »
I think the figures look pretty good for what they are. All I can say is c'mon BOBA FETT figure. If they make a figure of Boba Fett and I bet they do then I will buy him. Buy the rest of them?...maybe on clearance.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 11:20:44 PM by I-am-Boba-Fett »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Impressions so far on this new line
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 03:36:10 AM »
Oh, I agree with you on Boba Fett.

As for the price I too am gonna be selective, but for a 13 or 14 inch figure with the detail work (has anyone seen the Disney Stormtrooper versus the Sideshow one?) this one has I am not gonna complain too much when the average SSC offering is over $150. Now once again I am only comparing the Stormtrooper in hand so far, but I am pretty impressed.