Author Topic: Secret project! ;)  (Read 912 times)

Offline CandyBlues

• Ensign
    • Facebook
Secret project! ;)
« on: May 10, 2014, 03:18:22 PM »
Hey guys! I really owe it to the custom community for opening my eyes to what I have found, to really love.

But i'll Skip the sappy stuff.

In the last few years I've been mostly skulking in the shadows checking out every ones work.  I've been trying to figure what i really wanna work on... something personal....
And I've figured it out!....But I'm not gonna tell!...:p sorry...Until i really have something awesome to show off ill just keep it to myself.

Ive got alot of fodder and some rough figure's paper clipped together. :p

I've come here to pick the brains on the community for some ideas for for parts and other misc stuff.

For my first question, i am need of some (hand held screens/personal computers) for figures different sizes. the rougher the better.
and by rough i mean they look like they have been (diy) look to them. or look nice, dont matter

Like this one.

I'm greatly looking forward to sharing my work, and hear from any one willing to share there info. :)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 11:15:36 PM by CandyBlues »

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
Re: Secret project! ;)
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 02:08:43 AM »
i might be able to help with a couple ,give us a couple of days to check.
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Secret project! ;)
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 04:23:08 AM »
If you wanted them rough I would think some 3D Printing would get you as many as you wanted. Not sure how much those companies would charge you though.

Jrny Fan is really getting some nice stuff, including some computer consoles printed out using his new 3D Printer.