Author Topic: Soft Goods for Six Inch Figures  (Read 1109 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Soft Goods for Six Inch Figures
« on: May 06, 2014, 04:36:09 AM »
I have to thank Remco via his Google Page for alerting me to great resource for six inch soft goods:

Ebay Resource for Soft Goods via seller rickhor409

This is another Asian Seller, but for $4.50 how can you go wrong! Right now he has quite a few different colors of ponchos for the six inch figures (like the one pictured above for Fett), but it also seems like he sells Jedi Robes (various colors) from time to time too so that might be a link you want to bookmark.

Evidently there must be a pretty big demand for soft goods female clothing as there is some of that listed too. Remco sent me a great FWOOSH Link for those of you who want to check out what one customizer did with the soft good Jedi and Sith Robes from this same seller:

I look forward to seeing what other items we might get. I may even try to message this seller to see if perhaps I can suggest a few items (like a Slave Liea robe or some kamas for the upcoming Clone Trooper). I will let you know if I hear anything back.

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
Re: Soft Goods for Six Inch Figures
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 07:52:15 AM »
I've seen quite a few people have found their way to the Far Eastern sellers who sells these robes. They look pretty cool, especially on Anakin and Obi-Wan in front of a squad of Clones.