Author Topic: A QUESTION FROM THE NEWB  (Read 939 times)

Offline SOLOGRUNT

• Cadet
A QUESTION FROM THE NEWB
« on: April 21, 2014, 11:57:08 PM »
To all level 50's out there,

I have been playing  SWTOR on and off for about a year now. What I have come to realize is, hardcore gamers that I run into, while playing, are very reluctant to take some time out and help the new guys. I understand it takes commitment and hard work to reach those peak levels of the game, but helpful friends are few and far between. this also holds me back when I am approached with a guild offer.
 ISY is NOT the case in anyway shape or form. For the small amount of time I have been viewing this site, everyone has been pleasant and helpful. So my next couple of questions about SWTOR are for those out there with the ISY mentality.

1. I just dropped 30,000 credits on some armor and with attachments, it's armor rating is no where near the cartel armor I picked up. The problem with the cartel armor, is that the game will not allow me to upgrade it. My question is, what should my armor rating be for a level 25 trooper commando?
  2. Can someone explain what A.I.M is? I hear it used a lot but have no idea what it is, what it does, or how I need it.

Any help on these questions would be great. Thank you in advance, all you gamers out there, for taking some time and helping a newb out.
"Execute order 66"