Imperial Community > Imperial Blog

Goldleaderone's World: Surviving one day at a time

<< < (2/8) > >>

Goldleaderone:
Day off from work I went to another baseball game with a friend, this time the Pawtucket Red Sox. It's the minor league affiliate of Boston, Triple A level to be exact. Triple A is the level before the majors. We were in the outfield seating, its a big grass area. One of the players on the other team hit a Home Run, everyone started running to where they thought it would land. The grass seating is on a slight incline, so running back is tough. My friend and I were also running for it, we lost the ball for a minute. I found the ball again, I jumped at the last second, caught it and fell down. Everyone was cheering after I caught it, it was such a cool experience. Even after it happened, people are coming up to me and high-fiving me saying good catch. After the game I decided to tweet the player who hit the Home Run, surprisingly he tweeted back.

Tamer:
That's pretty cool. Maybe you should go try out.

DocOutlands:
Hey, that's cool!  Always nice to get a response like that.

Goldleaderone:
Triple A just called, they offered me the job. I just gotta go through the usual drug test/background check and I'll be good. A 2 week training starts the week of May 5th. Its seasonal and will only last until August or September, so we'll see if I get called back or not.

Tamer:
Well congrats, hope that doesn't cut into your BB Seasontoo much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version