Author Topic: The Clone Wars: The Lost Missions  (Read 4535 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
The Clone Wars: The Lost Missions
« on: March 08, 2014, 09:08:45 AM »
I can't believe we haven't started a topic for this yet! SPOILER ALERT! Be aware some of what is talked about here may be information from the episodes so if you have not watched them yet you may want to wait until you do.

Has anyone watched any of these yet? I have watched the first four episodes and must say I liked it for the most part. I guess for me I liked seeing all the new and different style Clones we saw here. I guess I would have liked to have seen this arc culminate in seeing a TCW Version of the Emperor finally giving Order 66. I guess I need to remember though that the timeline for his is between TCW and ROTS. I really enjoyed seeing the Clone Medic (forget his name) and the Clone Commanders on Kamino and the Jedi Sisters one. Which one was the Red Sister's Commander? I need to go back and watch that.

Hey, what was the deal with the vacuum of space thing when they just put masks on so they could breath in space when the droids attacked the shuttle? Shouldn't any exposed skin have killed them outright? I mean once they lost hull integrity shouldn't any of the Clones who had exposed skin died right then and there? It looked to me like Tup was just pulled on out into space without putting his bucket on. Then, we see Anakin show up in his space suit.

Kudos to having some ground and an air battler too even if they weren't that long. I could use more of that type of action. I am getting ready to watch the Padme arc today and hoping I don't have flashbacks of "I love you" which just about ruined AOTC for me. Surely it can't be as bad as those political episodes!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 09:23:25 AM by Tamer »

Offline CheesyKNAC

• Cadet
Re: The Clone Wars: The Lost Missions
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 02:22:28 PM »
I watched the first story arc with my nieces and nephews yesterday and have to say I was pretty pleased with what I saw. Mind you the whole thing with Order 66 being a chip and not part of their training and/or protocols made it a little more difficult to explain to the nieces and nephews as to why the clone shot the Jedi. Other than that I was plenty pleased with it and thought it was cool to have them show clones kicking back and enjoying (their shortened) life at a bar. It was cool to see some new clone armour as well and see an actual medic clone (with markings). It'll be nice to see some new customs being inspired by these new episodes  ()rr

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 02:25:00 PM »
Watching ep3 right now. Man, Shaak-Ti is looking hotter than ever! They should do an entire season on her  ;D

I actually like Z3 as well. Funny little fella. Also, very interesting to see what happened to Fives and what will further happen to him.

Offline Rock1022

• Cadet
  • Rock1022
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2014, 03:59:42 PM »
I like it in all but I am very very sad that fives and tup died
Rock1022
Clone Collecter

Offline poke_wars

• Cadet
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2014, 01:01:02 AM »
You know what just got done watching this hole season and i gotta say it wasn't half bad.. They could of done better but I guess Creativity was running a little too fast through their heads this season. Oh well it was still awesome seeing yoda out there kicking some sith butt  lvva

Offline Jon Dough

• Cadet
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2014, 01:22:43 AM »

Was I the only one watching the first story arc hoping that Fives and Tup would hook up with Kal Skirata and company at some point? I guess that would just be too much to ask .

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2014, 07:36:14 AM »
There was no way that Luascfilm was gonna let them add Papa Kal and the boys as that story arc with the Mandos was what got Karen Traviss out of Star Wars. What a shame as she did such a nice job with those characters. I agree it would have been cool to see em.

I finished watching this last night and agree it was pretty nice. I really enjoyed seeing Yoda do his thing and go to Degobah and the other planets. Not sure why they didn't call the Sith Home world Korriban instead of Moraband, but at least we do have the storyline just a bit more complete. Not perfect, but way better than not having this season. Wouldn't it be cool to have more seasons though!

Offline 110clones

• IT'S A TRAP!!!
  • Commodore
  • IT'S A TRAP!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2014, 02:31:51 PM »
What's up guys. Haven't been on here in awhile. My only question is what the hell happened to rex?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2014, 02:54:15 AM »
And Ahsoka!

Offline Hanzo_the_Razor

• Lieutenant
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2014, 08:59:46 AM »
And let's not forget, Commando Gregor.......I'm hoping we'll find out. Maybe Rebels will some how give us a small taste of what happened to them.
“Once you've got a task to do, it's better to do it than live with the fear of it." - Logen Ninefingers

Offline darth_sidious

• Ensign
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2014, 12:41:05 PM »
I enjoyed the Lost Missions, and after reading the first Maul comic, I wish that arc was included!