Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Figures

Jaeger45's Customs--UPDATE 10/28 Thul Fain

<< < (39/39)

Starchaser:
Wow, what an excellent likeness to the reference material. These collaborative figures are turning out amazing!

Darth More:
Your softgoods are always of such an amazing quality, I fear I'm in danger of getting used to it!
Besides, the head looks spot on, too! As said above, already: You created an exact replica of  Thul Fain in 1/18 scale - which I find most impressive - especially the head! Where can we get this headsculpt?
Echo_Six is exactly right: You leave us speechless, Jaeger! And pictures tell more than words.

Most impressive buddy! Thanks for sharing! Most respect for all your work!

Moronarama:
Fantastic!  Beautiful work!

Jaeger45:
Thanks for all the positive feedback!  The gold detailing could be a little cleaner, but otherwise, I’m pretty happy with it.

A few of you have asked about Evergrey.  You might remember his work from a Rebelscum thread a few years back.  He’s a professional sculptor who lives overseas; he does better human likenesses than anyone else I know at this scale.  While these are not routinely available, in regards to any specific requests, I’d refer you to Stan.  He is responsible for making this happen and has commissioned the majority of these sculpts (which are not inexpensive).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version