Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > Rebels, Rebels Saga Legends, and Command Series

AT-DP

(1/5) > >>

Tamer:
One of the vehicles I liked from the show was the AT-DP shown here in our Galleries:

One of the things Dan confirmed while there was that this does not have any leg articulation. For me, seeing as how wonky and prone to break the joints on the newer at-st were, I am not necessarily seeing this as a bad thing. Now I know this goes against everything I hold holy in my SW collecting about removing articulation, but does anyone else agree with me?

CheesyKNAC:
It's probably just me, but something about it always makes me think of the Zentraedi Officer's Battle Pod from Robotech (minus the arms).

Clonehead:
I hope that makes it cheaper.

CloneSniper78:
The top part could be used for customizing, but I'm not going to buy it just for that. 99% of the time no articulation means no money leaving my pocket and going into Hasbro's.

Wardog:

--- Quote from: CloneSniper78 on February 19, 2014, 09:42:18 AM ---The top part could be used for customizing, but I'm not going to buy it just for that. 99% of the time no articulation means no money leaving my pocket and going into Hasbro's.

--- End quote ---

Same.  I was planning on purchasing 4 possibly 5 of these...not any more.  My AT-ST stands perfectly fine with all the articulation in place.  Even the Kenner AT-ST has legs that moved when you pressed a button...C'mon Hasbro...you can do better than this surely? 

Such a shame...the head looks good BUT the legs are a let down.  I'll be leaving this vehicle on the shelf. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version