Author Topic: 2014 Vintage Kenner Bespin Luke Jumbo  (Read 1691 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
2014 Vintage Kenner Bespin Luke Jumbo
« on: February 18, 2014, 04:48:54 AM »
Luke (Bespin Fatigues) Vintage Jumbo Figure

"Pre-Order - Q4 2014 Release
International Shipping Notice**
Just like they were when you were a kid, only BIGGER! Gentle Giant is proud to bring you the latest addition to our exciting line of vintage Kenner-inspired Star Wars Action Figure reproductions with the release of the classic Luke Skywalker in Bespin Fatigues figure.

Digitally scanned from mint 3 ¾” Kenner originals and reproduced at a Jumbo size, no detail has been overlooked. Roto cast and made of durable plastics, this jumbo figure includes a faithfully reproduced smuggler blaster and yellow light saber! It even comes fully articulated!

With a commitment to keep in line with the vintage Kenner experience, Gentle Giant has packaged this figure with an Empire Strikes Back-inspired backer card featuring original photos and artwork. Designed with the collector in mind, the figure comes in a resealable plastic outer clam shell to help protect and display this limited edition figure.

**As of January 16th, 2014: Kenner-Inspired Figures shipping internationally can only be shipped via US Priority Mail International regardless of weight. If you choose USPS 1st Class International as your shipping method; your order will be revised and shipping charges will be recalculated."

Needless to say here is another one I am planning on adding to my collection!

Offline Wookie-Balls

• Commodore
Re: 2014 Vintage Kenner Bespin Luke Jumbo
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 02:10:27 PM »
Oh man - this one and the eventual Jedi Luke are the only two I want!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: 2014 Vintage Kenner Bespin Luke Jumbo
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 08:08:43 AM »
Oh man - this one and the eventual Jedi Luke are the only two I want!

These are like potato chips, you can't get just one!