Imperial Review > Sideshow

SSC 12" Darth Malgus

(1/1)

Tamer:
I got my hands on one of these this week and man was I impressed. I also tried out doing a bit of image work so you will have to let me know what you think about that as well as this great offering.

SSC Sixth Scale Darth Malgus

Youtube Link for the full video review

I also did a bit of a video review afterwards. Folks the only two things I could find, and they were knit picky and insubstantial, was the breather had a small piece come off of it and it was a bit top heavy and stiff when I first got it out of the package. Truly though they were very small issues (the breather easily glued and the posing much better as the joints loosened up). About the only other pack in I would have wanted was some Sith Lightning! He truly creates that purely malevolent look I so remember from the TOR MMO Videos when they first releases details for most of these characters.

I will offer more comments later and thank you for any comments you may leave on what has been, to date, my most involved product review. I learned a lot of things that are gonna make doing other site videos and graphics a lot easier and better!

wraithnine:
awesome review mate i am heavily into 1/6 now and that piece is superb,on some sites he has been parted out already

Tamer:

--- Quote from: wraithnine on February 16, 2014, 12:22:57 PM ---awesome review mate i am heavily into 1/6 now and that piece is superb,on some sites he has been parted out already

--- End quote ---

Thanks Jay, while I was doing this I thought how cool it would be to do something similar with your images of Keeli or one of your others I like. Start up a custom SSC review of sorts.

As for the Malgus I can see why he is parted out, he is fantastic. I am gonna have a hard time going back to other SW Licensees, especially Hasbro after really opening this up and messing with it.

Clonehead:
great job on that review, buddy! the presentation looks sharp and professional. Figure looks great as well.

Tamer:

--- Quote from: Clonehead on February 16, 2014, 03:33:29 PM ---great job on that review, buddy! the presentation looks sharp and professional. Figure looks great as well.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Clint. I had fun putting this together, but oh some parts taxed me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version