General Collecting > GI Joe

GI-Joe 2014

(1/4) > >>

Clonehead:
thanks to gijoeclub.com and in particular, their facebook page for these images.

curious, it has been said that all Action figure and vehicle battle sets will be TRu exclusives. So does that mean that all of these are tru exclusives and there will be no single packs this year or is there more to be revealed in the future?

These all look cool to me! Its nice to see some of the hard to find figures from the past being re released.

Versus Sets

Low-Light vs. Night Viper  "I can see this one being hard to find"
    Snow Job vs Arctic B.A.T
    Blowtorch vs H.E.A.T. Viper
    Baroness vs Lady Jaye
    Cobra Trooper with Cobra Officer "didn't see an image for this pack"

3 Packs

Cobra Trooper, Cobra Viper, Beach Head
    Destro, Leather Neck and Hawk

Vehicle Sets

Cobra Wolf with Ice Viper
    Arctic Sky Hawk with Arctic Snake Eyes
    G.I.Joe VAMP MkII with Flint (2 Variations!)
    Eel with Night Landing Craft (2 Variations!)

Tamer:
Clonehead I owe you one. I have high rez images if anyone needs em. Glad to see the JOE folks got a little love. Man not much though.

dax415:
thanks for the info...... low light and night viper gonna be hard to get.....hope these are available on their website.

CloneSniper78:
I like almost every single figure in this lineup. Lady Jaye is the only figure that is a sure pass for me. Even though this lineup is small I think I want more of these than SW figures. Even the vehicles are cool. I think the Big Slave I is the only SW vehicle that I have been excited about in the past couple of years for SW. The only thing weird for me looking at those Joe Jeeps is that I just see the old Cobra Stinger. I'm thinking I will pick up the grey one and put Cobra decals on it.

Clonehead:
Got this TRU price list from hisstank.com

G.I. Joe 50th Anniversary Price Guide

GI Joe Versus 2 packs (Item 082796) $14.99
    GI Joe Outnumbered Team Pack (3 packs) (Item 082801) $19.99
    GI Joe Danger at the Docks (VAMP and Night Landing Craft set) (Item 082754) $29.99
    GI Joe Battle Below Zero (Wolf and Sky Hawk set) (Item 082806) $39.99
    GI Joe Kreo Terrordrome (Item 085927) $99.99

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version