Author Topic: My Bonus Content Endings  (Read 4135 times)

Offline clonedenal

• Ensign
My Bonus Content Endings
« on: February 13, 2014, 11:17:13 PM »
The End of the Wolfpack

This my version of how the Wolfpack ends.
This is based on one of the clips seen for the bonus content and some info I found on some websites about one of the arcs.
(THIS IS ALL FAN FICTION)

The Wolfpack was a clone trooper squad during the Clone Wars. It was led by Jedi master Plo Koon and clone commander Wolffe.

STORY
A squad of commando droids quickly planted some landmines under the sand“Hurry! The Republic forces are coming.” shouted the first commando droid. They quickly ran into the mist and disappeared.

The Republic forces arrived. “Wolffe have some men searched the area” ordered master Plo. Wolffe turned to corporal Comet and two other troops. “Search the area Comet”.
“Yes sir!” shouted Comet.

***********this is when the clip begins and ends***********

“Everything!” Master Plo said. He activated the lightsaber he found and he saw a blue blade. “You heard the general everything!” Commander Wolffe ordered.

Once they were out of the wreckage they began walking back to the rest of the group. Suddenly… BOOM!!! “Ahhh” a trooper screamed as he was sent flying into the air. The trooper had stepped on a mine. Everyone drew there weapons. “What the heck…” said Comet as he watched the explosion. Then all of a sudden droids emerged from the sand and opened fire! BAM! BAM! BAM! “They are everywhere!” said Sgt. Sinker. Wolffe shouted “Open fire!”
Troopers started falling like flies. “Eat laser clankers!” Master Plo activated his lightsaber and started cutting up droids. WHOOSH!
“Run for the gunships!” shouted Boost. BAM! BAM! BAM! The clones where taking heavy fire. Everyone ran for the gunships. “Go! Go! Go!” shouted Comet. Boost was taking down as many droids possible. Then BAM! He took a shot to the chest and collapsed in the sand. “No!” shouted sinker angrily. He ran out to avenge his comrade when he stepped on a hidden mine… BOOM! Sinker and Boost where down along with most of the Wolfpack. “Everyone on, move!” shouted Wolffe. Once the survivors where on Master Plo jumped into his starfighter. They lifted off but the gunships where shot down except Wolffe’s and Comet’s. They where both in same one but then suddenly they where hit and crashed. “Wolffe! Comet!” shouted Plo Koon. “We are ok don’t worry about us. It’s been and honourable time serving with you general.” Said Wolffe
“You to Commander”. When the gunship crashed Wolffe and Comet were the only survivors. “Good luck general” said Comet.
“You too” said Master Plo. Wolffe drew his pistols and open fire, Comet also drew his weapon. They took down a few droids before they collapsed from blaster fire.

“It’s just you and me Warthog lets go” said Plo Koon. He looked out the cockpit and saw Warthog fly beside him in his Z-95 head-hunter. “Droids!” shouted Warthog. The vulture droids began to fire at Warthog. They hit his wing. Fire erupted. Then he blew up. “Warthog!” shouted Plo. He had lost all his men.

He set coordinates for the Jedi temple and left.

THE END
14/2/14

Clones are the best. Enough said.

()rr

Offline clonedenal

• Ensign
Re: My Bonus Content Endings
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 11:22:41 PM »
Sorry guys, when i did this in a Word document i had pictures and colours. Unfortunately it would not let me ad them but anyway enjoy. DH O0

()rr

Offline clonedenal

• Ensign
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 12:14:34 AM »
I'm about to upload my next story again pictures and stuff don't work, its fan fiction and there will be mistakes.
Anyway enjoy DH DH

()rr

Offline clonedenal

• Ensign
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 12:16:26 AM »
Order 66 arc bonus content

This is my version of how the Order 66 arc ends. Most is made up but some is based on some plots and info from other websites.
Apparently Fives get framed for assassinating the chancellor.
I think he is going to find the cod for order 66 and chancellor will want him dead so he will frame him.
(THIS MOSTLY FAN FICTION)

The story

(He is running on one of the decks seen in Hostage Crisis)

Fives is running for his life, he dose not know who to trust. He has the senate guard including Fox on him along with the senate commandos. The only ones helping are: Rex, Cody, Obi wan and Anakin. The chancellor wants him dead for no reason.

“Fire!” ordered the senate commando captain “fire!” WHIZZZ WHOOSSH laser bolts just miss him. He is still running. 
“Stop shooting captain! That’s and order!!!” shouts Anakin angrily
They don’t listen, his eyes start to become yellow like a sith’s. In anger he force pushes a commando off the edge. WHOOSSSH “Ahhhh” the commando screams as he falls. “Please stop” pleads Fives. Fox is chasing not far behind. Suddenly bam! Rex tackles him to the ground.

Fives is running then he begins to feel pain in his back. He realises he has been shot. He is to weak to keep running and collapses. “Fives!” shouts Cody in horror. “No! Stop shooting!” screams Rex.
They run to his fallen body. He is dying. Anakin, Obi wan, Rex and Cody run to his side. “Fives don’t die on me. Fives!” Cody begs.
“I…I’m.. sorry… sir….” Fives says as everything begins to fade white he sees memories of Domino squad finishing the Citadel challenge, he sees Echo’s burnt helmet, then lastly he see his whole team.
Everything goes white. “He’s gone…” says Anakin. “He was a true soldier” says Rex.

Chancellor stands in his office smiling “good, good…”

The commandos walk up to the others, “leave us. Now…” he says very angrily. The commandos walk away.
Rex and Cody salute to there fallen brother…

THE END  :'( :'( :'(
14/2/14

()rr

Offline clonedenal

• Ensign
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2014, 12:38:13 AM »
Ending 2

This is the second ending to the Order 66 story. I have based it on the death of the main character (my favourite game character) of the game Red Dead Redemption, which is my favourite game. Here is a link.

Link to the video.
Also another link to epic video

story

After running from the Fox, the Senate guard and commandos, Fives finally finds cover he runs into room shuts the door. (The door leads to the platform) inside he meets Anakin, Kenobi, Rex and Cody.

He says his goodbyes then says “It has been and honour serving with you…bye…” he salutes to them they salute back. A single tear rolls down his cheek.

He takes a deep breath and pushes down the door, draws his pistols and then…he shoots BANG! BANG! BANG! He takes down a few but is outgunned laser bolts hit him every where. A slow and painful death. He falls to his knees breathing heavily. He then collapses back.
The guards walk with there leader Fox back…

THE END
14/2/14

()rr