Imperial Surplus Sales > Local Finds

K-Mart & Big W: Fairfield...Sydney Australia

(1/1)

Wardog:
Out and about this morning with my daughter and I came across the Pablo-Jill wave (yet again..very common nowadays) at my local Big W.  This is the first "new" figures they've had since October 2013 (besides the Mission Series rubbish).  K-Mart haven't restocked anything since selling out of both wave 1 & 2 of the Black Series for Christmas. 

Tamer:
Cool, I love to hear what finds you guys are seeing in different countries. I haven't seen that Jill wave yet here in the US. I just did a top ten figure list and didn't include him as I haven't found him yet. I hear he is pretty good.

Wardog:
Oh man if I had of known you were chasing him I would of got him for you.  If I see him today I'll get him grab him for you.  Yeah he's an awesome figure and one of the best in the BS so far.  He's BIG and chunky too.  My only gripe is that he holds his lightsaber kind of badly...very loose in his hand/hands and it falls out easily.  I have purchased many Pablo-Jills for collectors in the U.S, U.K and in Belgium as well as Mara Jades and Luminaras.  

Pablo is in my Collection thread here mate if you wanna take a look at him there.

The Plageius wave has showed up here too but not in great numbers.  TRU and Target stores mainly.

Tamer:
Frankly, I am more worried about getting another Darth Plagueis than this one WD, but thank you so much for the offer! I try not to bother my foreign friends with my needs unless its a last resort, but if I need something I will contact you. Please do the same if you see something is hitting over here that you would like. Of course I am also reminded that the only way I was able to get an EU  Shae Vizla and Galen Marek was from a friend in Australia so you guys are often ahead of the game in regards to getting good action figures.

Wardog:
No worries Tamer and thanks.  Yeah the Starkiller wave is still available here from time to time.  I saw the wave just before Xmas.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version